“Average at best”

Cuisines: American
Description: 7800 Kingery Hwy Willowbrook, IL 60527 (877) 228-7143
Description: 7800 Kingery Hwy Willowbrook, IL 60527 (877) 228-7143
Reviewed 7 August 2012

Food was average at best, service was spotty. Staying at the hotel was the only thing that had us return.

Reviewed 15 July 2012

After family recommended this restaurant, I decided to try it for myself. Willby's, located in a Holiday Inn offers a full menu but, also has 8 "DINNER DEAL" entrees (ranging from the catch of the day, chicken, meatloaf, pork chops, shrimp, to pasta dishes) for $11.95 from 5 to 8 PM every evening. All these deal dinners include the soup and salad bar, a great mini loaf of hot bread and butter, vegetable, coffee or tea and dessert. For that price, you can't beat it! Tony, our server was excellent! My only criticism and the reason I did not give this restaurant an excellent rating is because the salad bar was not re-stocked as soon as something was empty. Many staffers (I saw 3 or 4) walked by the salad bar and checked it out, but did not replace the empty food containers as fast as they should have. In my opinion, that is a must for a salad bar. The food was good and "dinner deals" at our table had sizable portions. I would go back again!

Reviewed 9 May 2012

Plus, try the soup and salad bar for lunch. Amanda is the best server.

Reviewed 25 April 2012 via mobile

I was just "reviewing" the reviews of this restaurant and the Holiday Inn hotel it is located in. Very glowing comments. Note each written around the same time, one each for the restaurant and hotel from different reviewers with similar names. Check out the unimaginative handles - insert name and some number. My guess us these are the only places they have reviewed unless also choose to run down their local competition.

I don't know if this restaurant is any good, but as an avid traveler and regular TA reviewer, I don't like dishonesty in the process. So, take your chances here if you want - it's probably not bad. The farmer is going to find a legit place.

4  Thank WanderingIowaFarmer
Reviewed 31 January 2012

Wilby's restaurant, has a large variety of great food! Great chef.

1  Thank Brian B