All reviews front desk premium room would stay again no frills stayed one night midway airport past few years excellent customer service check in was quick wifi worked well great place to stay convenient location pleasant stay chicken basket target chicago microwave
Reviewed 14 August 2017

Before leaving Canada I did a quick city check for rates around the Darien area, and noticed this was a trusted name with a reasonable rate plus they are pet friendly. At the time, I thought I would have my furkid in tow, and at no extra fee - what a great deal!

Upon arrival I was greeted with a super friendly front desk lady (sorry I forgot her name) She seemed to have been dealing with a difficult issue on the phone but still managed to make me feel like I was being attended to with complete attention and big smile.

Room was clean! Washroom was CLEAN! Plus for a pet friendly place, it didnt smell like that at all. Really, my only feedback is that a hair dryer was considered part of an upgraded room. The comfortable bed and pillows made up for it as we got some pretty good rest. It was the baby's first long road trip so having him sleep through the night was also a big bonus. He seemed to just knock out once we lay down. For a very fussy baby, that means a lot.

Checkout is at noon - awesome! And although we didnt take advantage of it, theres something to be said about not setting an alarm clock.

Morning desk staff - super friendly and he answered all my questions. Got me set up with a Redicard as after this stay, I will definitely be looking to stay at this hotel and their other locations around the US during our future long driving adventures.

Room Tip: Really just ask, they're accommodating. I wanted first floor, I asked and got it!
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Tasha C, General Manager at Red Roof PLUS+ Chicago - Willowbrook, responded to this reviewResponded 17 December 2017

I'm very happy to hear we exceeded your expectations and that we suited your location needs perfectly. We appreciate the kind words and the recommendation to our future travelers. We welcome all visitors and offer Free Verified Wi-Fi-, coffee and tea in our lobby at all hours, expanded cable with all HD channels, and our NextGen renovated rooms at an affordable price.

We hope to see you again soon in your future travels to the Chicago - Willowbrook area and thank you again for staying with us.

Reviewed 6 August 2017

Noisy and not so clean. Lot of noisy activity in the parking; laughter, screams, pot. Management did nothing. Did not feel safe with the kids. People carried starting at 10:00 and continued past midnight and little to no regard for anyone with little staff support to put things under control.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Tasha C, General Manager at Red Roof PLUS+ Chicago - Willowbrook, responded to this reviewResponded 9 August 2017

We appreciate you informing us of the experience at our property. This is not a usual occurrence and I would like to sincerely apologize for your issue. I will review this with the entire staff and I certainly hope you give us another chance when you are looking for lodging needs in the area.

Reviewed 3 August 2017

We stay here every time we come to this area. Staff is always very nice and friendly. Rooms are always immaculate. Location is great, right off highway. Near so many restaurants and so much shopping. Rates are great. Recommend this hotel highly

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Tasha C, General Manager at Red Roof PLUS+ Chicago - Willowbrook, responded to this reviewResponded 29 August 2017

Your comments are very much appreciated. I want to thank you from the entire team for taking the time to provide a review of your stay at our Red Roof Plus+. It appears you liked our NextGen rooms with the hardwood style flooring, micro-fridge, coffee maker and free Wi-Fi. Check out our premium rooms for only a few dollars more. They come with a food snack box, Seattle's Best brand coffee, enhanced bedding and multi-flow showerhead. Please come back for another visit whenever you might be returning to the Chicagoland area.

Reviewed 11 July 2017

Front desk staff is awesome! Very accommodating! Love that this hotel allows dogs! One of the hardest amenity to find in a hotel. Room was clean, bed was comfy, housekeeping staff very friendly and accommodating as well!

Room Tip: Premium Rooms are worth it! Comfy bed, sheets, snacks, great shower pressure!
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Tasha C, General Manager at Red Roof PLUS+ Chicago - Willowbrook, responded to this reviewResponded 15 July 2017

Thank you for posting the kind comments. It is important to our staff to make sure all of your needs are met with friendly service and clean rooms. We are delighted that we could provide this service for you and look forward to the same the next time you are in the area.
Thanks

Reviewed 30 June 2017 via mobile

Customer service was great and friendly. Housekeeping did a phenomenal job of cleaning the room. The hotel is close to the highway. So it is easy for you to get on the highway and go shopping and find good restaurants nearby the hotel. I would recommend this hotel to friends and family.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family

Thank you so much for your kind words. I will share this post with the entire staff. Also, thank you for the recommendations to future guests. We are delighted to meet everyone's lodging needs.
Thanks