“Love the tempura!”

Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese
Dining options: Lunch, Delivery
Dining options: Lunch, Delivery
Reviewed 9 November 2017

Excellent sushi restaurant with so many choices. I absolutely loved the shrimp tempura! The restaurant is very clean and the staff is very courteous.

Reviewed 12 October 2017

This is a decent consistent place for sushi & other Japanese favorites. The prices are average to high for such/seafood/Japanese food & they do have a lunch menu that includes Bento boxes, various Combos & you can order off Dinner menu during Lunch as well. Service is adequate. Food is very Fresh.

Recently we came for lunch & ordered:
Hamachi Collar apptz - very good, but it's always a bit pricey for small size.
Sushi Deluxe Spcl - very good
Soba Hana Set - warm buckwheat noodle in broth & your choice of a roll

Reviewed 24 September 2017

I have eaten here many times and the food is very good. But tonight I ordered the sea bass entree and when the check came it was $52. I repeat: $52! The host explained that was Market Price. Well, I think they should have told me that it was going to be so expensive. I had no way of knowing that it would cost that much and I feel like that is very bad business practice.

1  Thank skm822
Reviewed 3 September 2017

Been here numerous times and frequent visitor for long while, they have kept up with the standard, always reasonably good food and good tastes. Very basic Japanese food items but lots to choose from with their menu, fresh and plentiful. Waitresses are very friendly, helpful and experienced. Nothing spectacular and outstanding, and always stay on the good and positive side of things for good review. Never had a bad experience and bad food items that need to be returned. Maybe a go to place in the neighborhood when Japanese food is the preference. Price is marginally high but not fallen into expensive category. Worth return visits.

Reviewed 4 August 2017

We've been here several times, and the experience is fairly consistent. I had the seafood nabe that had more fish (tuna and salmon) than seafood. The latter consisted of two oysters and a shrimp. It was just OK. My wife had a bento box that she enjoyed and that looked very good. A friend had salmon teriyaki that he said was good. One of us wanted seabass, and we were told that the price of the dish doubled to $56 because of the fish's scarcity. That did not seem plausible to us.