US$129
US$80
US$159
US$135
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$150/night.

US$149
US$107
US$114
  • Pool
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$132/night.

US$80
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 12 December 2016

I tried to cancel my room and get a refund, but they did not allow me to. I booked online and was not able to change the date from what I saw, hence why I wanted to cancel my room. Based on what other people have written about them, I'm not really all that surprised.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank tristancornell
Reviewed 20 July 2015

We were sent here for temporary housing after the tornado that hit Coal City on June 22, 2015. The room was disgusting, there were ants in the room, and half of the floor was soaked from the air conditioning unit. I was put here because my house was unlivable, this was just as bad. After one night we called our housing people and were moved out. To have the manager tell my husband that my 10 year old, 15 pound boston terrier soaked that floor by peeing. If my dog can pee that much he should be in the world records because we are talking SOAKED, PUDDLING on the carpet from the air conditioner. And just in case anyone is interested they just arrested a pedophile from Wilmington here. Don't believe me check the Free Press Newspaper. DON'T STAY HERE EVER!!!!!!!!!

Room Tip: Go somewhere else!!!!!!!
  • Stayed: June 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank TornadoVictim
Reviewed 13 July 2015

This hotel did not have our reserved room and blamed Priceline for overbooking them. After reading reviews, we see this hotel has a reputation for overbooking. When we attempted to see if they had our room for the following night, they told us to call back after three because the only employee was on the "gas station side" with no access to the hotel computer. We attempted to call back numerous times between 3 and 5 and NO ONE even answered the phone. Unbelievable!!

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 November 2014

I will say that my rating could be about "2 1/2". It wasn't exactly average and it wasn't exactly poor - it is what it is. Knowing full well what I was walking into from my last visit helped, and what's funny is that I got the exact same room as last time. It wasn't much different from what I remember. Again, rooms are rather large, bathrooms are small. Water pressure is still "meh" in the shower. Still 20-something channels on the TV.

Again, don't expect much if you come here. If you're the type who likes a little more luxury, then drive on up to Joliet or head over to Morris. If you're in town for work and are looking for a place on the cheap with no frills, well, this fits the bill.

• Stayed: November 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 10 June 2013

We stayed at this hotel in desperation on a recent vacation. The check-in is in the gas station next door! The clerk had no idea how to check guests in, and it took forever. The manager said he was "training" her. The rate appeared to have been made up on the spot, a 50% discount off of a ridiculous rack rate. The room was comfortable, until you took inventory of the things that didn't work. The bedside lamp was not plugged in, which would have made no difference since it didn't work (not just the light bulb). The drape was partly off the rod. The water temperature in the shower varied from very hot to cold, moment by moment. In the morning, we woke up to find the bedside table (but in fairness, not the bed) covered with ants. The television stopped working and wouldn't come back on. But my main issue with this hotel was security. When we returned from dinner, we found a group of men smoking and drinking beer outside the entrance to the hotel building, and they had propped the door open so that you no longer needed a room key to get in. I called the desk immediately and asked to speak with the manager, but the well-meaning tho' clueless clerk said that he had "stepped out", and that she would give him the message. I didn't venture out to see if the problem was corrected, but I peeked out before I went to bed and saw men hanging out in cars in the parking lot drinking beer.

The next morning when we checked out, I told the clerk that they really needed to have someone spray the room for ants. She rolled her eyes and said "Again??" Nuff said.

Room Tip: A different hotel maybe?
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple