“Good food, good service!”
Review of Tony Steamers

Tony Steamers
Ranked #8 of 24 Restaurants in Winfield
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 3 January 2017

Have been to Tony's several times when visiting the area. Always great food, generous portions, good service. A classic atmosphere that looks like not much has changed from when it was established in the 1980s which is cool with me. For a reliable and quick meal this place can't be beat!

Reviewed 16 November 2016

Nothing special here. Had a couple hot dogs and fries, and if you've ever had a great hot dog, like at Gene & Jude's, there's no way you could like these. For Vienna dogs, they were surprisingly tasteless, and small. And the bun wasn't steamed. I also didn't like the skinny "shoestring" fries that you need to eat with a fork. But at least they weren't greasy and soggy like I've read about. The restaurant was nice, though, with lots of TVs, and seems like a good local option for people in the area, and I'm sure kids like the food.

Reviewed 16 November 2016

I don't think I can go more than a few weeks without having a Chicago style hot dog! This place delivers the best ones yet!! Such a huge menu, everyone finds something they like! We have even enjoyed watching Sunday football games while having a cold beer! Family owned and all the people who work there are top notch! Winfield is lucky to have them as part of the community!

Reviewed 22 October 2016

We love this family-friendly hot dog spot. The steamed dogs are best Chicago-style, but you can get any style you like. The fries are AMAZING.

Reviewed 17 August 2016

You can't beat a trip to Tony Steamer's for classic Chicago-style Vienna Beef hot dogs, Italian Beef, Gyros, and burgers. This place reminds me of my childhood. Old school goodness at reasonable prices. I recommend the Hot Dog Special (hot dog with the works and fries) with a Gyros Slider on the side. For dessert have some of the soft serve ice cream. The service is prompt and friendly. This is a neighborhood treasure that I'm thankful to have in the suburbs.