“If you like anything pretzel related, this place is for you!!!”

Gnarly Knots Pretzel Company
Ranked #1 of 22 Restaurants in Winfield
Reviewed 11 July 2017

They make so many different things from pretzels every day of the week that I am amazed. Desserts, snacks and the main course.They usually sell out early, which is a sure sign of a great place to eat. I would highly recommend that you follow them on Facebook to find out what they are creating that day, or on weekends, when they go the extra mile. They also make excellent soup. It is carry out.

Reviewed 22 June 2017 via mobile

I have easily had 30 stuffed pretzels and never had a bad one ever! I forget just to get a plain one cause the stuffed are so yummy! I have had their soups, pretzel buns and chips as well! Get their early cause some sell out right after lunch. Italian beef, gyros, BBQ beef and pulled pork all great!

Reviewed 22 June 2017 via mobile

Stumbled on this gem. Any place that closes when they run out is my kind of place! Means they care to make good food not feed the masses. Bought four pretzels, nothing fancy but hey we're huge and actually reasonably priced. There were more to chose and stuffed ones too-will need to go back for those. Looked like there were a bunch of dipping sauces for an additional charge, but I thought they were very good on their own. Wish it was closer...or maybe I don't... that could be trouble! Will return!

Reviewed 11 June 2017 via mobile

Small place with limited hours. Order inside, and take it to go or eat outside. The italian beef stuffed pretzel was unique, and delicious. Not small either - it is a meal, no doubt about that! Just to have the pretzel alone is worth the trip. Yum! It was one of the best pretzels I have ever eaten. And way better than what you get from any chain at the mall. Gnarly Knots is a must visit.

Reviewed 30 May 2017 via mobile

We had delicious pretzel dogs, jack cheese pretzels, and cinnamon sugar pretzels...YUM!
We tried all of their sauces plus their tomato basil soup for dipping; all were delightful!
This is a must to experience!