“Good Pizza!”

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 28 April 2016

We order from Roma at least weekly. I prefer their thin crust pizza. The Roma is a tasty option and a family favorite. My favorites are their Works, Meat Lovers, and especially during Lent, the Veggie Lovers. These pizzas are a FEAST. They offer sandwiches and some Italian dinner options, too, but we typically order pizza. Friendly service!! Today, we had a Canadian Bacon and Spinach thin crust. It didn't last long!

Reviewed 14 November 2015

Ordered sausage and mushroom pizza with regular crust and spaghetti aglio and oil. Had it delivered our hotel. The delivery was fast, food was hot. Both pizza and pasta were very good. Only complaint is they need to give you more parmesan packets! Would order here anytime I'm in town.

Reviewed 26 October 2015

Good service and delivery time, a lot of items on the menu to choose from besides pizza pasta and subs.

Reviewed 24 August 2015 via mobile

Was recently visiting family in Zion when my uncle ordered pizza from Roma's. Best pizza that I've ever had. We got 2 pizzas. One was split between sausage and pepperoni. The other was sausage, onions, bell peppers, and mushrooms. They both were great. Taste was unbelievably awesome. They need to have a location in North Alabama.

Reviewed 23 April 2015

They have great pizza and pastas! You can be assured of good hot pizza,whether you pick it up or have it delivered. Their personnel are friendly and courteous, also accurate and thorough. I have been ordering from them for years and have not been disappointed. I guarantee that you won't be waiting long.