US$54
US$74
US$66
US$109
Country Inn
Comfort Inn(Crystal Lake)(Great Value!)
US$80
Hotels.com
US$62
US$89
HolidayInn.com
US$89
All reviewsbest westernsroom interneteasy chairroom was cleanthe breakfast areadefinitely stay here againcontinental breakfastquiet hotelice machinegreat place to stayexcellent breakfastthree nightsthe general managernice staydecent hotelindoor poolyogurt
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 20 January 2018

I booked this hotel for a three days. I was arrived a couple hours early and the staff was very accommodating to get a room ready for me. The room was clean and the bed was comfortable. The front desk was always friendly along with other staff that I came across along the way. The breakfast area opens early which was good for me as I was traveling on business. The breakfast area was clean and had a variety of choices. I would highly recommend this hotel and will be a return customer.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
Henry P, Manager at Best Western Woodstock Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 21 January 2018

Thank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay at our property.

If I can be of assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to contact me at 815-337-0165.

Reviewed 7 January 2018

We stay here once a month when passing through town. The rooms are basic but clean. The staff in the evenings is awesome. The daytime staff including the owner's wife are not too friendly. Smoking is only allowed outside so that is fun They have a gaming area that is seldom crowded, but has some winners. The breakfast is mediocre. They forget to put hot water on for tea - every time! But they do allow me to go in the kitchen area and get it from the coffee machine.

Room Tip: First floor is easiest. Elevator is slow.
  • Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
Henry P, Manager at Best Western Woodstock Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 8 January 2018

Reviewed 5 January 2018

I chose to use this location to allow my grand children to get some 'winter swimming' in......this proved hard to do, as the pool area was very chilly for those not immersed in the pool water The hotel was clean but is showing its age....decor is way dated. Would I recommend it to others.....if you need a place to lay your head it's not a bad choice but it's on the lower end of Best Western's I've had the pleasure to stay at

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay at our property.

If I can provide any assistance, please don't hesitate to contact me directly at 815-337-0165.

Reviewed 3 January 2018 via mobile

This was our second visit to this hotel and again our stay was enjoyable. The staff has always been helpful, the rooms are spacious, clean and comfortable and the breakfast buffet is better than most. We likely will stay here again in the future.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
Henry P, Manager at Best Western Woodstock Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 4 January 2018

Reviewed 1 January 2018

This Best Western was very Clean and High Quality. Staff was very polite and always said Hi an Bye to us. Breakfast was great as there were plenty of choices. This place made us feel like we were at home. We will definitely stay here the next time we are in town.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Henry P, Manager at Best Western Woodstock Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 2 January 2018