“Cowboy up!”

Roadhouse Country Bar & Grill
Ranked #19 of 68 Restaurants in Yorkville
Reviewed 22 November 2015

This is a restaurant that has been there for quite awhile. We finally stopped yesterday on the way from a movie. It was a fairly well-appointed, bright and friendly place. The wait staff was attentative and helpful. The place specializes in bar food. I had the Roadhouse hamburger with cheese which was a huge third pounder and a cold draft beer. We split an onion ring tower which was surprisingly good and my wife had a huge pork sandwich with steak fries. There was also live entertainment which consisted of a young man and his guitarr doing great country western renditions.

Reviewed 19 November 2015

Waitress was very helpful, we had never been there before! She recommended the onion rings for our appetizer, they were delicious! My husband had the pulled pork sandwich with cole slaw and baked beans and I had the steak sandwich with french fries. We split both sandwiches so we could try a little of both. Both of our meals were fantastic!! We will definitely return!

Reviewed 10 November 2015

We went out after the trick or treaters were done with their fun on Halloween. We had a coupon for this restaurant and decided to try it. The ad said there would be live music on Saturday, and we love music. When we arrived, we thought we might be too old for the clientele already there. The music was Summer Son, a Bluegrass/ Country band. The food was bar fare- Burgers, sandwiches, and other casual dishes. Beer was the main drink, but they offer a pleasant wine as well. I had the Roadhouse Hamburger and steak fries, someone at our table had a steak sandwich. The food was very good. The music was wonderful, and everyone but my group was in Halloween costume! The ambiance was strictly party! Not just the employees, but the other customers were helpful and friendly! We will be back another time, and for Sure, Halloween!!!

1  Thank irishmary24
Reviewed 19 September 2015 via mobile

So far have only been there once and had an incredible burger!! Lots of other options on the menu that I would like to try. Will definitely go back the next time I'm in town. Cold beers, huge burgers, tasty sweet potato waffle fries, country music, friends, and family. Doesn't get much better than that.

1  Thank MXMagnum
Reviewed 13 September 2015 via mobile

My husband and I were looking for something besides fast food and standard food chain restaurants. We saw Roadhouse and thought we'd try it. It's a pretty standard bar & grill, although it served coffee in some old copper like mugs and tea/water in mason jar-like glasses. My husband had chicken fried chicken and I had slow pulled pork BBQ sandwhich. Both were huge portions and excellent taste. Staff were friendly. A nice little find!

1  Thank Dr2bddd