“Very Good”

Dragon Chinese Restaurant
Ranked #93 of 373 Restaurants in Bloomington
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 16 August 2016

The Dragon is by far one of the Best Chinese Restaurants in Bloomington. I always get the General So chicken with fried rice my favorite!!!

Reviewed 5 August 2016 via mobile

We are in town for softball. I had a taste for Chinese. I read the reviews and decided to give it a shot. Reviews were pretty spot on. The inside isn't much, just tables and chairs, really. I ordered to go. I read it takes about 10 minutes and yes, my order was ready in 10 minutes. It was piping hot and very tasty. I ordered the pint Hunan chicken and a side egg roll. I enjoyed both. Ladies at front desk were very friendly. I definitely recommend it.

Reviewed 20 February 2016 via mobile

I have eaten at almost all the Chinese restaurants in bloomington, and this is my wife and my favorite one. Don't hesitate just try it you won't regret it.

1  Thank charlie s
Reviewed 18 February 2016

Ate there twice in past month, food was excellent, hot after takeout and large portions. Authentic Chinese fare.

Reviewed 11 December 2015 via mobile

Wonderful food and service was outstanding!!! Very original atmosphere, so much you might want to learn Chinese!!!, but you won't need to (:0).