Scottish Bed & Breakfast
US$94
US$64
US$69
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$80/night.

Comfort Suites(South Bend)(Great Value!)
US$100
US$85
ComfortSuites
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$98/night.

US$164
US$81
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$93/night.

US$101
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$117/night.

All reviewsking roomamish countrysoufflesleep numbercoffee cakebath saltsdirect tvnice bathroomdvd playerbreakfast was amazingyogurtbrendahomeraccommodationsgeneratorprivacyrelaxation
Reviewed 27 December 2011

The Scottish B&B is a very nice, relaxing place to stay if you are visiting the Amish area around Indiana. The owners, Homer and Brenda, are very nice and provide great accommodations for their guests. We enjoyed ourselves!

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 19 December 2011

This was our first trip to Amish Country. I have to say we really enjoyed our stay at the Scottish Bed and Breakfast. The Antique room was comfortable, warm, with its own fireplace and, very clean. Brenda the inn keeper was a wonderful source of knowledge about the area. Brenda also arranged for us to meet an Amish family in their home for dinner. That was an experience I will carry with me as I now see the Amish in a completely different way. Our soup and sandwich dinner the first night was awesome! Just the right touch after a long day on the road. Breakfast the next morning was divine! And out breakfast on check out day was really better than expected for a check out day. Some areas that we recommend that you see is the Rentown Grocery store. Great Amish food for a lot less. The Dutch Village on Tomahawk and the Old Bag Factory in Goshen.

Room Tip: The Antique rooms and the Loft rooms have a flight of stairs so if you don't like the steps go for the King or Green Room. The Loft room has two larger beds so good for girls getaway weekends or families.
  • Stayed: December 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 December 2011

Scottish B&B was a great and cozy stay last weekend! My Mom who had flat out refused to stay in a B&B in the past thoroughly enjoyed her first stay at one! It was a fun and memorable weekend in the Amish country! Brenda and Homer were most kind and accommodating (always willing to answer any and all questions) while making you feel right at home. The food was outstanding and had nice presentation too! I highly recommend Rentown store and Old Bag Factory in Goshen. Great getaway!! I plan on returning sometime in the future :) PS Be sure to have a massage by Fran while you are staying at the B&B!

Room Tip: I highly recommend "The Loft Suite"!
  • Stayed: December 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 December 2011

There were several things that caused me to feel a little stressed during my stay. The innkeeper seemed either really uptight about things or friendly depending on the conversation. She was really nice when discussing the area and things to do, but the rules of the inn were a little overwhelming. When I left my room, I was worried that I was going to break a rule from the paragraph of rules in the contract I signed when I checked in. I have stayed at some very nice bed and breakfasts in Indiana, as well as Seattle and Boston, and have not ever had to sign a contract with this number of restrictions upon checking in. Usually, they just want the payment for the room and are done. I think one of the strangest things that I encountered was that she asked me to add a tip to the dinner they served and told me how much to tip her. I've never been asked to add a tip by the person serving the food and how much. I also thought it odd that you could have nothing but water in your room to drink and no food. I know if you spill some food in the room that it would be an expense to the inn to clean it up, but you would think it would be built into the price of the room so that your guests would feel comfortable. Finally, she kind of trash talked another inn in the area. What she told me about the other inn was pretty gross, but I didn't think it was good form to gossip about another area business to someone she just met. It was a very nice inn and the room was very comfortable, which is too bad because I would have probably stayed there again had I had a better experience with the innkeeper.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled solo
3  Thank Lisa196236942
Reviewed 26 November 2011

This was my first time at a B&B and hopefully every experience after this is just as good. The food was excellent,the rooms were beautiful and hands down they have everything there that you can think of to make your visit perfect. From the tourist attraction info to the ear plugs on the bedroom nightstand. They were very informative on directions and just answering any questions that we had.They even have sleep number beds!!!.I loved it and someday hope to definatly be back.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled with family