“Intimate and made from scratch”
Review of Ristorante Roma

Ristorante Roma
Reserve with OpenTable
Ristorante Roma is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #15 of 295 Restaurants in Carmel
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 21 January 2018

Small intimate setting. Pasta made from scratch and very good. Two of us had rack of lamb which was tender and delicious. Also, quiet so conversation can be had. Will return another time.

Date of visit: January 2018
1  Thank John W

Reviewed 23 August 2017

Perhaps we hit it on an off night, but I a don't know why this restaurant is rated as highly as it is. Four adults at dinner, the food was underwhelming and the service was not professional at all.

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed 30 July 2017

We live nearer to several all,Italian restaurants, some chains, but this is exceptionally good. The food is freshly prepared and served in a lovely decorated dining room. It was quiet enough to have a conversation and a welcome change from the ever present bars with 'tis. We will gladly drive a bit further to come here again. Really good for couples or enjoying friends.

Reviewed 13 July 2017

Food was delicious. Higher price than expected but very very good! Service was exceptional. Peaceful atmosphere with a variety of options and great wine list. My husband ordered an Italian dish he enjoyed. I am gluten and dairy free and ordered a wonderful Lamb dish that melted in my mouth. (There were other options there that I could have as well.) Great for an anniversary or special night out.

Reviewed 11 July 2017

I went on a date a couple Saturdays ago. I saw this low key spot awhile back and wanted to try it. They are very nice, the place is small, clean and intimate. The food was very good and the portions were nice. I would recommend this place for some authentic Italian food. I also like how the chef comes to the table and asks how was the meal.