“Fantastic”

Kona Grill - Carmel
Reserve with OpenTable
Kona Grill - Carmel is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #6 of 282 Restaurants in Carmel
Price range: US$15 - US$30
Cuisines: American, Sushi
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Description: Kona Grill was built on Exceptional Experiences and meals that create memories. Our global menu features contemporary American favorites, award-winning sushi, and specialty cocktails — all made from scratch using only the freshest ingredients. While the places that inspire our cuisine may be far away, a welcoming place that offers inspiring food, ultimate hospitality, and diverse choices is right around the corner.
Reviewed 30 April 2018 via mobile

Love the food, love the atmosphere ... just love it. I had the kahuna burger and it’s one of the best burgers I’ve had in central Indiana. Attentive wait staff. Decent pricing.

Reviewed 24 April 2018

We have been loyal customers of the happy hour for sushi for years. It seems that about every few months, the prices go up and there is less on the happy hour menu. When we went two weeks ago, the basic sushi rolls had been removed from the happy hour menu and we are very disappointed! The sushi rolls have also been getting noticeably smaller. The bar area and patio are always very nice, as is the service. However, with these recent changes in price and size of sushi, I don't think it's worth the drive anymore. There are other sushi places in the city that aren't as beautiful but are a better value and I feel the quality is just as good. If you aren't really interested in sushi, the happy hour menu is still pretty good.

Reviewed 13 April 2018 via mobile

I invited a customer for dinner here and we ended up at the bar area patio as was very nice weather.

The service was amazing and the food was outstanding. We missed the happy hour specials but still was good price and a lot great food.

This place is a winner.

Christian K, Manager at Kona Grill - Carmel, responded to this reviewResponded 14 April 2018

Thanks for the great review Sarmad! We are glad you enjoy dining at our establishment. Please ask for me on your next visit to Kona Grill. I'd love to buy you dessert.

Thanks again,

Reviewed 8 April 2018

My best friend brought me here for my birthday lunch since I have been trying Asian foods. I tried one of the seafood rolls which was quite fresh and tasty. I asked the server when I ordered if the size of the roll was sufficient for a lunch meal and she suggested that I order a half salad as well. When the bill came, I was charged $6 for what other places provide as a house salad to accompany a meal. My friend ordered a soup with her salad and was charged $6 when the menu said add soup for $4 but the bill was adjusted after she mentioned it to the server.

1  Thank oakleaf-chris
Christian K, Manager at Kona Grill - Carmel, responded to this reviewResponded 11 April 2018

Thanks for the feedback Chris. We are glad you had a great time at our establishment. I do apologize, but normally soup and salad add on's are discounted for entrees. Not for sushi rolls and salads, but I'm glad our team corrected your check. Please ask for me on your next visit to Kona Grill. I would love to buy you an appetizer.

Thanks again,

Reviewed 7 April 2018 via mobile

We took advantage of their happy hour eats that is offered only in the bar area and patio sitting area weather permitting.

My husband had the chicken satay and I had the coconut shrimp roll. It was crowded yet a nice atmosphere. The bartender was very attentive the entire time we were there even though we were drinking water. The food was awesome.

I would highly recommend going there.

1  Thank cajunindy

Thanks for the fantastic review. We are glad you had a great time dining with us! Please ask for me on your next visit to Kona Grill. I would love to buy you an appetizer.

Always delighted to serve,