“Hoosier Breakfast”

Ranked #68 of 287 Restaurants in Carmel
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 28 August 2015

Good, dependable menu with the predictable items. Nothing fancy, but good stuff. Friendly wait staff.

Reviewed 29 July 2015

This restaurant is across from St. Vincent's hospital where I had fasting lab. work done. First time here. We were greeted at the door and made to feel welcome. It was a little after 8 and the place was not busy. After about half an hour business picked up. There are locals that come here since the waitress sat down at a table with them. I ordered the All American, two eggs, hash browns, toast, and sausage or bacon. Everything was cooked right. When we go back I'm going to tell them to put a crust on the hash browns and my wife will order her bacon crispy. The hash browns were very good with no lingering after taste. My sausage patty was bigger than most and was not dried out. My wife ordered off the ala carte menu and got one piece of French toast. My ice tea never reached the bottom and refilled when needed. I looked at the floor, the seats and the ceiling lights and everything was very clean.. They cook at the counter in the room with you, so you can see the preparation.

Reviewed 11 August 2014

Fantastic little diner! Fast friendly service. Eggs cooked perfect! Got the All American platter and my gal got the french toast. She compared them as good comparing to Cracker Barrel who uses sourdough vs. texas toast. I tryed it and it was fabulous. Great value! Fun Family atmosphere.

Reviewed 13 February 2014

I was going in for an early breakfast, and it had great food, nice staff, and wonderful all-around experienc

Reviewed 29 November 2013

I ate here a few times and never found the appeal. It was small, looked kind of dirty, and staff were never really too friendly. The french toast was soggy every time I went, eggs tasted bland, and the coffee tasted like water. I personally would not recommend.

1  Thank Kelly M