“Go to Restuarant when I'm getting health tests or Doctor visits.”
Review of Brunchies

Ranked #73 of 278 Restaurants in Carmel
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 10 December 2016

We came here for breakfast after seeing my cardiologist. I got the vegetarian omelet. The vegetables were a really nice selection and not overcooked. I had a scrambled egg on top with whole wheat toast. There were several locals that the wait staff knew by name. My wife had pancakes. She said a half order would have been enough. The pancakes were light and fluffy.

Reviewed 14 January 2016

I’m surprised I haven’t reviewed sooner. My wife and I are very much Sunday morning regulars here after church. It seems that most of the people that are there at the same time are regulars too – always a good sign! We have been here dozens of times. The food is always good, the service very friendly, and you’re served very quickly. I can just about guarantee that if you don’t see something on the menu, Larry and the kitchen staff will make it for you. Prices are very reasonable. Most of the wait staff has been there for years – a nice thing to get to know the servers. One morning, we decided to change things up and went to a popular place in Clay Terrace to Chou (subtle, huh?) for breakfast. At this other place, service was fair, food was okay but expensive, and we said by the end of the meal, “from now on Brunchies!”.

Reviewed 1 September 2015

Google recommended this place while I was visiting Indy and what a great recommendation it was! The menu is HUGE, the coffee delicious, and there were very interesting menu selections. I had corned beef hash on biscuits with poached eggs on top...so GOOD. Will definitely visit again

Reviewed 28 August 2015

Good, dependable menu with the predictable items. Nothing fancy, but good stuff. Friendly wait staff.

Reviewed 29 July 2015

This restaurant is across from St. Vincent's hospital where I had fasting lab. work done. First time here. We were greeted at the door and made to feel welcome. It was a little after 8 and the place was not busy. After about half an hour business picked up. There are locals that come here since the waitress sat down at a table with them. I ordered the All American, two eggs, hash browns, toast, and sausage or bacon. Everything was cooked right. When we go back I'm going to tell them to put a crust on the hash browns and my wife will order her bacon crispy. The hash browns were very good with no lingering after taste. My sausage patty was bigger than most and was not dried out. My wife ordered off the ala carte menu and got one piece of French toast. My ice tea never reached the bottom and refilled when needed. I looked at the floor, the seats and the ceiling lights and everything was very clean.. They cook at the counter in the room with you, so you can see the preparation.