“Great selection by many vendors.”

Yesterday's Treasures Antique Mall & Artisan Gallery
Ranked #6 of 19 things to do in Chesterton
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Reviewed 7 March 2017

We visited while on vacation in the area. There are so many vendors with a great variety of items to search through. Some vendors need to clean and organize their booths as we could hardly get into a few and a couple were so messy that we didn't want to take the time to dig through everything even though they had the things we wanted to look at the most. All in all it is a great antique mall and we have visited many in multiple states.

1  Thank likenmo

Reviewed 17 February 2017

had a great day found a lot of things I have ben looking for a great price the staff was very helpfull

1  Thank micshotrods
Reviewed 4 October 2016

We had visited another antique shop and my wife got the antiquing bug, so we headed for this shop. She was looking for an elegant pair of brass candle sticks. I was just looking. When I was walking around, I found an old and heavily tarnished brass pedestal bud vase. Apparently nobody wanted it because it was in a sale basket for a $1.00. I bought it and after about an hour of washing, polishing and more polishing, it became a beautiful decorative piece. My wife found two brass candle sticks with inlaid mother of pearl, which also gleamed after polishing. While wandering through the shop, I noticed many items similar to the ones at my boyhood home. The shop has a second story with old wooden floors. I love the sound of creaky old floors. So, both my wife and I had a great time, happily, finding things which jumped into the isle and screamed, buy me. This shop can do the same for you.

2  Thank Apirada M
Reviewed 26 June 2016

Looking for the right gift for someone, you will find it here, a treasure trove of antiques and collectibles to look and browse..they have a bit of everything one is looking for..2 floors of goods..

1  Thank Joseph I
See more reviews
Reviewed 16 October 2015 via mobile

My husband and I love going to antique stores and just looking around at all the really cool awesome old things. This place did not disappoint us in anyway. I cannot wait to go back and look at everything again… There are some lunch there, that you could go several times and still not see it all.

1  Thank Tonya L