All reviewsroom was cleanfront deskone night staya quick overnight staycinnamon rollswould stay here againnice breakfastthe breakfast areahot itemslate at nightyogurthot tubstaff was friendlyhot breakfastnice staybusiness tripgreencastle
Reviewed 10 November 2017 via mobile

A quick overnight stay which was priced right. This hotel is dated and a fairly typical HI Express. The location is close to I-70 but very quiet. The staff is very accommodating. It was about $50.00 cheaper than a Hampton that was 20 closer to Indy.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Cloverdale, responded to this reviewResponded 24 November 2017

Hello Dick K

Thank you for staying with us and for taking the time to express your thoughts and concerns. I am delighted to hear about your excellent stay at the hotel and appreciate your compliments regarding our accommodating staff and convenient location. We are always very happy when a guests' provides feedback about the wonderful service they have received. As soon as I received your comments, I immediately forwarded them to the management and ownership of the hotel. They will ensure that the staff knows what a great job they have done and also ensure they are recognized for their efforts.

Krysllin G.
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed 6 October 2017 via mobile

As a business traveler, I seldom have time to enjoy hotel amenities. With a break in my schedule, I opted to spend a bit more for a hotel with a hot tub. When I went down to enjoy the benefit, I turned the timer to discover that the pump was inoperable. The desk clerk indicated that they were aware of the problem. There were no signs to inform guests. Neither was I informed at check-in. Had I known, I could have opted for a cheaper hotel.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Holiday Inn E, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Cloverdale, responded to this reviewResponded 12 October 2017

Dear CPRMin,

We appreciate you choosing to stay with us at the Holiday Inn Express, Cloverdale Indiana. Please accept my sincerest apologies for the inconvenience of our hot tub not being operational during your stay with us. I would be honored to welcome you back to our hotel. Our hot tub is fully operational and waiting just for you to come a relax after a long days drive. Please feel free to contact me directly at the hotel. I welcome the opportunity to have you back as our guest.

Reviewed 3 September 2017

Room was clean and comfortable and staff was friendly and price fair.
Beds and pillows were great and room cool with plenty of parking for folks with trailers.
Several Restaraunts within walking distance of Hotel and if your headed north east this s a good place to stop before hitting the big city.

Room Tip: Good parking for trucks with trailers
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Holiday Inn E, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Cloverdale, responded to this reviewResponded 5 September 2017

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you so much for your review of our hotel. We are pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with us and that you feel you received great service. It's something our team takes great pride in, so we value your feedback and thank you for reaffirming our commitment to "Great Hotels, Guest Love." Our staff strives each and every day to provide a clean, comfortable, and friendly atmosphere. Once again, thank you for your wonderful comments about your stay with us at the Holiday Inn Express. We would be honored to have you back as our guest.

Hotel Staff

Reviewed 22 August 2017 via mobile

A nice stay as we were traveling thru the state. Very clean and updated rooms. Great breakfast ....with lots of variety. Friendly staff. Glad we opted for here and not the Super 8 across the street. Used the coupon from the travel book and got the rooms for $85 plus taxes. Great deal.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Holiday Inn E, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Cloverdale, responded to this reviewResponded 23 August 2017

Dear Lynn,

We appreciate your nice comments and we are pleased to receive you impressions about the wonderful experience that has taken place at our hotel, Holiday Inn Express. All of our team members are pleased you enjoyed your stay us. From the front desk, to housekeeping, and breakfast. Thank you for noticing all their hard work. We thank you for choosing to stay with us. It was a pleasure reading your review, most of all, it was a pleasure having you as our guest. We look forward to seeing you again your next visit to our area.

Reviewed 9 August 2017

This is mostly what you expect from Holiday Inn Express. The hotel is just south of I-70 on the east side of US-231. The entry lobby opens into the breakfast area and is completely up to date. I Checked-in swiftly and went to my room. Unfortunately, the room wasn't guest ready and returned to the check-in desk. I was quickly put in another room.

The guest room was what you expect...clean and updated fairly recently (corridors were dark carpet, though.) The bed and bath linens were plush and comfortable. The wireless internet worked just fine (login required.) It was also really nice to have the AC running when I got to the room...many hotels shut this off.

Breakfast was good and there is a TV tuned to morning news.

My only negative is that the bathrooms had very low wattage light bulbs that cast shadows and made shaving difficult.

Pro: Location (for my needs), price, free parking.

Con: Bathroom lighting, no microwave, no refridgerator.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
Holiday Inn E, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Cloverdale, responded to this reviewResponded 15 August 2017

Dear Brad B,

On behalf of the entire staff of the Holiday Inn Express, I would like to thank you for being our guest. We will ensure that all the staff know how satisfied you were with the services received. Our hotel is committed to providing our guests with the highest quality services and facilities. Our guests comments are very valuable for our staff. I have addressed the lighting in this room. It's much brighter for you and other guests. Also, more training with our front desk to ensure they are properly getting our guest into a vacant clean room. Our apologies that happened during your stay with us. Once again, we thank you for your good comments and we will be honored to have you with us again you next visit to our area.