“Lots of toppings on Pizza”
Review of Jenk's Pizza

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Jenk's Pizza
Ranked #5 of 9 Restaurants in Dale
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 24 May 2017

My husband & I ordered the veggie pizza & went & sat in the section off to the left of the register. It was a bit of a wait for the pizza, but when it came there were plenty of toppings on the pizza.

I guess half of the building has been remodeled & half has not. We did not know this, as we are not from around here. We went off to the left side & it was the non remodeled part. Did not even see a way to get to the nice part off to the right. If I went again, I would know to ask how to get to the nicer section.

Reviewed 3 January 2017

we had the veggie pizza---decent, esp since there is no where else to eat (the Mex place was closed for jan 2 holiday). too much cheese for me.

Reviewed 30 June 2016

This is not a chain but a homegrown pizza restaurant with good service and food. Seemed like a popular spot for the locals.

Reviewed 26 June 2016 via mobile

Husband thought it was pricy, didn't have enough sauce on pizza for our liking. Did have plenty of cheese which was good.

Reviewed 17 June 2016

My husband chose this place based off of it's reviews to order some pizza for pick up to take back to our hotel after a long day at Holiday World. Pizza was delicious. We saved a menu for our trip next year. Only downside was we wanted a 2 lt of Pepsi and they only had Mist at the time.

Been to Jenk's Pizza? Share your experiences!