“Best Smoked Wings I've Ever Had!”

Docs Smokehouse And Craft Bar
Ranked #2 of 50 Restaurants in Dyer
Price range: US$10 - US$18
Reviewed 18 October 2017

Wow! You must try the smoked wings! They are the best my wife and I have ever had! We also had some smoked ribs that were excellent and brisket. We ordered the fatty pieces of brisket and it was amazing! Beer selection was also very good! The night we went they had a man playing blues music and it was not overpowering but a nice add to the atmosphere of the restaurant. Wait staff was very good, attentive and knowledgeable as to what they offer. We also had a nice visit from a manager.They had ample parking. It is our strong desire now to get back here to enjoy it again sooner than later.

Reviewed 11 September 2017

Yes, that is correct........you can rent out the whole restaurant for that special occasion. We were invited to a surprise birthday party and it was very nice. Plenty of servers to take care of everyone's drink needs and sooooooooo many types of draft beer to choose from. The food was set up buffet style with 3 types of meat offered. My favorite meat is chicken and the chicken wings were good, but the pulled pork and brisket outshone the chicken wings. 2 sides plus chips were offered, loved the chips. On each table are 5 types of sauce to choose from......had a hard time choosing what I wanted to try.
I definitely want to back and eat here again.

3  Thank parrottdize
Reviewed 25 August 2017 via mobile

We went as a family for lunch. Great smoked wings with various sauces. The appetizer fries were so good and filling. Everything was on top! Cheese, peppers, meat, etc. They ran out of the rib tips but the ribs were tasty. Our waiter was really nice and helpful with our selections. Many people were there for the beers. Great atmosphere and nice decor. A nice place to try!

Reviewed 9 August 2017 via mobile

My brothers have taken my family here the last two times we visited, love the brisket, sausage and ribs!! Nice variety of sauces, I like to mix The Memphis and Alabama.

1  Thank Elbecko45
Reviewed 9 August 2017 via mobile

Awesome wings and very cold beers. The waitress that seated us was off work but didnt want us to wait so she sat us before she left and offered some advice on the beers (not to mention she was easy on the eyes) our waiter was awesome prompt and attentive always made sure the glasses stayed full

2  Thank davidsX6484ED