“Food is mediocre and the prices way too high”
Review of Beggars Pizza

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Beggars Pizza
Ranked #26 of 48 Restaurants in Dyer
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 16 September 2016

When this place first opened up the food was decent enough and the prices were reasonable. Well all that has changed. The quality of the food is not as good and the prices have soared. They want 15.99 for a hunk of lasagna and then if you want anything with it like say "a salad" they charge 2.99 extra. Come On!!...that is just outrageous..we have a lot better Italian choices in Dyer,Schererville to choose from for Beggars to get away with this. We will not be dining here again!

1  Thank Martha D

Reviewed 22 July 2016 via mobile

We stopped going to beggars because the food at the dyer location is so terrible. Last week, we are at the whiting location and it was so good that we decided to give dyer another shot. My husband ordered a meatball sandwich, the meatballs were a quarter of the size of the ones in whiting. The dyer version was pathetic. Let's just say we will keep going to whiting.

Reviewed 29 June 2016 via mobile

We moved to Florida and every time we come in we post to friends and family to meet here the food is always a treat the service and help are great always a great time

Reviewed 25 April 2016 via mobile

Had to get thin and deep dish stuffed..... Of course the thin crust is not really this this crust...and is awesome we always try to have it anytime we're in the area highly recommend this to anyone but please please please please please call your order in for the deep dish that takes an hour to make

Reviewed 7 April 2016

I called to order carry-out a few nights ago. The person on the phone told me they had just redone the menu. My daughter wanted tortellini, but I was told it is not on the new menu. Then she wanted ravioli and I was told that that was no longer on the menu either. She decided on the lasagna. The dinners used to come with soup or salad, now a dinner salad in $2.99 extra. The lasagna was good, but with the salad the cost was almost $18.00. My son, husband and I all ordered sandwiches. I had the Italian beef with cheese and sweet peppers. The sandwich was over $11.00 and did not include fries! The total bill for 3 sandwiches, 1 side salad and 1 half order of French fries was $53.00!!! In the future, I will stick to pizza only.

Been to Beggars Pizza? Share your experiences!