“Late night pizza craving”

Snappy Tomato Pizza Co
Ranked #11 of 27 Restaurants in Edinburgh
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 27 August 2017 via mobile

Placed a late night order on a busy Saturday and pizza was done in a timely manner despite the hustle and bustle. I'm a pizza eater above all other things and while this wasn't knock your socks off good it's a steady 4 from me. I'd eat here again and they do deliver which is nice bc I'm in town staying at a hotel. Went with carryout only bc it knocked about 15-20 mins off the wait time and we had a ppv event and ball games to watch. Prices are average for a pizza joint, around $12 for a large 2 topping.

Reviewed 2 May 2017 via mobile

We had a social at a hotel near the Snappy and order enough pizza to 20 people. The pizza were good and manager super

Reviewed 22 January 2017

Small place good pizza seems new not expensive and serves fast
has takeout but i do not think they deliver but i thionk they just openned up i would go back

Reviewed 26 September 2016 via mobile

Food was cold, staff was rude and the restrooms were horrible, feces on toilet and when I told the staff ,they were horribly not nice. We are senior citizens, and they acted like I was stupid

Reviewed 24 August 2016

We were staying at the hotel across the road and stopped in for the buffet. We tried a bunch of different pizzas and they were all good. I had some salad from the salad bar and they had a pasta salad too. The pasta salad was delicious! Great service, clean and they had the football game on tv, which made my boyfriend quite happy.