“Yum !!!!!!”

Ranked #11 of 214 Restaurants in Elkhart
Price range: US$10 - US$40
Cuisines: American, Mediterranean, Contemporary
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Bistro fare with a Mediterranean flair. Perfect for a quiet lunch, evening out, group dinner or a nice nightcap. Delicious martinis, craft and mainstream beers on tap and an extensive wine list help to enhance your dining experience. Allow us to be your Perfect 10 for dinner, drinks and dessert!
Reviewed 1 June 2017 via mobile

Every meal I have had here has been yummy!!!! Definitely a great find we usually go here abut once a week.

Reviewed 23 May 2017 via mobile

Went to 523 with a group of friends. The service was good and the food was ok. But neither justify the prices. My wife and I got nothing fancy, bit our bill was still over $50. I had a burger that was ok. There are plenty of other places in Elkhart with better burgers at better prices.

Reviewed 20 May 2017 via mobile

A very versatile place for your party. They can accommodate for couples as well as large parties. I would suggest a reservation if you're coming with a large group. The lighting was very comfortable, low and soothing. They had an extensive drink menu, you will be sure to find something that fits your fancy. Our server was attentive and hospitable to our group. For an appetizer we had the firecracker shrimp, I would definitely recommend. It has a great flavor, not too spicy. I had the 523 salad with grilled chicken for 3$. The pumpkin seeds are a great added flavor. The prices for lunch are reasonable, around 8-14$ for a dish and a little more for dinner entrees, roughly 15-35$ and the additional 32oz steak at 65$. An overall great experience, a must try.

Reviewed 18 May 2017 via mobile

Met with friends after work. The appetizers were really delicious. Good atmosphere too. Eaten here many times, always a good experience.

Reviewed 13 April 2017

I had dinner with my husband and enjoyed each and every bite. The atmosphere is also pleasant. Would go again.