Red Roof Inn - Elkhart(Elkhart)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 29/07
US$81
US$77
US$71
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$83/night.

Free cancellation until 28/07
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$151
US$119
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$136/night.

US$96
US$80
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$95/night.

US$108
US$105
GardenInn.com
US$119
US$107
Hampton.com
All reviewsking roompool and hot tubwafflescheck in was quickonly stayed one nightmorning breakfastwould stay here againsouth bend areathe breakfast areabed was comfortablebreakfast was excellentindiana toll roadnice roomhot breakfasthotel is locatedparking lothot items
Reviewed 27 May 2018

We had an excellent wedding weekend at this hotel. We worked with the management months before coordinating a block of rooms and use of their conference room. The staff all treated us very well, they were very accommodating and willing to make us happy. We had 16 rooms of guests and from everyone their accommodations were great. The breakfast was excellent each morning and the price for the rooms was moderate. Overall, great experience. Thanks!

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 May 2018 via mobile

This was a nice hotel. Beds were super comfortable. The rooms very clean. The pool and hot tub were very nice. The breakfast was good. Would stay here again. Didn't really talk to staff but what I seen they were nice.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 26 April 2018 via mobile

Loved the cookies and coffee upon arrival in the lobby! The room was comfy and clean. The shower sprayed all over the place! I didn't want to wash my hair and it ended up getting wet. Maybe check your shower heads for buildup/lime?
Breakfast was good. Wonderful doughnuts from Martin's! Yum yum!

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 7 March 2018

We stayed for 2 nights on a weekend. Ours was a whirlpool room on the 1st floor. Nice tub, nice bed. Breakfast is just ok. There are about 10 other hotels right in this immediate area. Lots of restaurants too and convenient to I-80.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 January 2018

The first thing I can say about the Comfort Suites North in Elkhart is it's convenient location. It is just seconds off the Turnpike which I really appreciate, and even better, it's at the end of a shopping complex cul-de-sac which has a bunch of restaurants and hotels. Being at the end it was away from the main road and super quiet. The night before I was at a different hotel that had a girl's pre-teen hockey tournament going on, so believe me, the quiet was much appreciated! There is really no parking in front of the building which at first I found annoying but then I realized I didn't have to fight for the spots close to the entrance, so I guess that worked out. The room itself was perfect. Big comfy king sized bed, microwave and refrigerator. Nice shower and plenty of towels. Everything was really clean and comfortable. There was a lounge area that wasn't too big, it was just right. It had a solid modern look. I didn't try the breakfast, I never seem to get up in time, but they lobby was spacious and gave you a positive experience from the get go. They had some "themed jacuzzi rooms" advertised on the sign outside, which I thought sounded intriguing but I never checked out. There was also a nice outdoor patio area which I bet would be very relaxing in the summer. All and all, and especially for the price, this place cannot be beat. Highly recommended.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business