“A little bit of everything”

b on the River : Home of SugaRush Desserts
Ranked #45 of 210 Restaurants in Elkhart
Reviewed 31 December 2016

Coffee Shop, Bakery, Gift Shop...the best part of this space is the fireplace in the seating area. Great spot to enjoy a coffee!

Reviewed 18 October 2016

I ordered take out for the office - 7 people. I called ahead and they had everything boxed and labeled correctly and on-time. Granted a lot of these sandwiches could be made at home, but these things were good. Packaged well and still warm. I didn't know they do have fun kitchen items to shop for as well, especially the gourmet in all of us. I'll order again. You can eat in as well and it would be a fun place to meet a friend.

Reviewed 15 June 2016

I had the chicken salad plate and loved it. Trying to eat healthy and keep my lunch brief to get back to work, I found the B "right on." The dessert business that shares the space looks like it rocks the sweets. The B is delicious.

Reviewed 2 June 2016

this is advertised as a really special/fancy bakery but it makes average treats that you can get at almost any bakery. Nothing 'special' about this one.

Reviewed 3 October 2015

What a wonderful collection of sweets and products by local artists.
I never seem to be early enough for the frosted sugar cookies.