“Very friendly ”

Long John Silver's
Ranked #63 of 213 Restaurants in Elkhart
Cuisines: Fast food
Reviewed 19 August 2017 via mobile

Stopped by for lunch with my hubby. The food was hot and crispy. The staff was great they gave me a dish of crumbs at no cost. The dining area was clean.

Reviewed 15 January 2017 via mobile

Went through drive through and waited for someone to take our order. When the guy finally came back to let us know someone was there, he said to wait. This was at 10pm and no one was on line. The inside was locked already so we went back through the drive through. The guy who finally came on the speaker was extremely rude. He never took our order. He said we needed to wait because they were cleaning stuff. We took off and would not recommend this place at all!!

Reviewed 9 October 2016

New to the area and wanted something quick...this location is always busy and I can see why. The fish tacos are great...I've eaten here at least a half a dozen times and no complaint any time. Great service and good food.

Reviewed 3 October 2016 via mobile

Got tired of burgers and stopped in for some fish. Really good fish, good selection of sides available, and fast service. Will be back!

Reviewed 11 July 2016

My husband and daughter and myself have dropped in a few times now. The staff are always very kind and very friendly and eager to please. The food is always fresh and cooked just right, I love the tender succulent juicy fish :)