“Pleasantly surprised with some of the best crab legs!!”
Review of Red Lobster

Red Lobster
Ranked #72 of 213 Restaurants in Elkhart
Cuisines: Seafood
Reviewed 1 August 2016 via mobile

Wife and I had dinner here and had some of the best crab legs we've ever had. Far beyond expectation. Service was great as well. Shout out to Apple the waiter. Fine job sir.

Reviewed 22 July 2016 via mobile

We gathered at Red Lobster as a family the evening before my mother's graveside service in Elkhart IN. I really struggled with what to eat because the menu was overwhelming to me. So, I chatted with the server and he decided that based on what I told him I wanted the rock lobster dinner would be the way to go. And so I did. It was the most difficult, chewy, hard-to-cut meat I've ever eaten. When I told him how unhappy I was with my meal, he called the manager over who then tried to blame-shift all this to my not knowing what to order, etc. Have you ever had rock lobster? Etc. That didn't work with me (never does) and, to their credit, they comped me the meal. And not only was it VERY difficult and unsatisfying to eat, but it was VERY expensive! So I was grateful for that. In any case, it was the first time I'd ever been disappointed by Red Lobster food.

Reviewed 26 June 2016

We stayed at the Baymont Inn across the road and of the four restaurants in the near vicinity we chose the Red Lobster since we had not been to one in awhile. The waitress was very pleasant, patience and provided timely service. The food was good as usual. For some reason this seems to be a restaurant where patrons like to drop food on the floor. The staff was good at cleaning it up, but it makes the restaurant look untidy.

Reviewed 5 April 2016

The food was okay, nothing to write home about and no real reason to return. My real grip here is that I used a $25.00 gift card to pay for our lunch which costs $50.00+; they charged me a use fee for that card of $4.36. What is that all about, it is not posted anywhere that they do that, the person who gave it to me already paid $3.95 to initiate the card.

That is beyond ridiculous, that in itself even if the food was better than it was makes me question this company. They get their money, the card is already paid for, won't go back to any red lobster or their Darden group again.

Reviewed 19 March 2016

Visited over lunch and they weren't very busy. Service was very good and waitress was pleasant and efficient. Food quality was excellent as well and our meal experience went very well. Restaurant was clean and I'll definitely return to this location.

1  Thank Jason L