“Fantastic food! Authentic Tacos and Gorditas”
Review of Ricky's Taqueria

Ricky's Taqueria
Ranked #30 of 209 Restaurants in Elkhart
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 19 December 2017

Eat here often when I visit for work. Fantastic little place and enjoy the Steak and Chicken Mexican style tacos and gorditas. Fantastic service and a nice place to sit outside in good weather. Is a definition of a small dive but

Reviewed 26 September 2017

Great Mexican food! Good prices and good portions...ordered a steak burrito...variety of tacos, including cow tongue...and enchiladas! All delish. Lots of people and got this to go. Would recommend and will return! Thank you.

Reviewed 10 July 2017

We have eaten here several times. This place is small but has the BEST Mexican food in town. The service is usually good and you can sit outside and enjoy your meal if you desire to sit outside.

Reviewed 12 June 2017 via mobile

Anytime I travel I try to find a good Mexican restaurant and usually I leave disappointed. Not this time. Yes the place is small and is considered a dive but that just adds to the overall experience. I tried a steak burrito, a beef taco and a tongue taco. They all were simply amazing. Honestly, the food was so good, I almost cried. Seriously, this was the best Mexican food I have ever eaten. I will be going back before I leave town as I'm in Elkhart for a couple of days. I would rate this a 10 if I could. This is one of those restaurants that should be on Diners, Drive ins and Dives. It's that good. You get the picture!!! If you have never eaten at Ricky's, you're missing out.

Reviewed 18 May 2017 via mobile

This tiny little venue in Elkhart is a very popular spot. Tonight we ate outside and they were constantly cars pulling in the parking lot. They do great business. Their food is very reasonably priced and the staff is friendly. Tonight we enjoyed beef burritos and tamales. I've eaten here a dozen times in the last two years. Tonight wasn't the best burrito I've had there but they consistently have above-average food. And the prices very agreeable. If you've not tried it you need to stop by.