“Perkins Is Always A Good Place To Eat”

Perkins Restaurant and Bakery
Ranked #37 of 209 Restaurants in Elkhart
Reviewed 7 December 2017

I am a fan of Perkins and always enjoy my meals there. Very pleasant unhurried environment, good food, affordable and pleasant staff. This Perkins is close to several hotels within walking distance. Can't go wrong eating at a Perkins.

Reviewed 31 October 2017 via mobile

We were in Elkhart for two and a half months we ate at every place except this place this was our last one eat at I give it four plus. Food was great the service was okay walks my hotel which wasn't bad started raining.. I think I have all the restaurants in the area this one we would definitely go back

Reviewed 14 September 2017

I used to go to Perkins all the time for breakfast on weekends before my gluten issue. They have more gluten free options for lunch and dinner.

Reviewed 8 September 2017

Got seated very quickly for the place being super busy. The food came out fast and was very yummy. The server was very nice and the manager made sure to ask how our meal was. Overall great experience.

Reviewed 8 September 2017 via mobile

The bakery muffins are very good and a decent value with their buy 3 get 3 free deal. We go about once a week for dinner or lunch. Always available seats. Service can be slow at times. Overall good for the price.