Red Roof Inn - Elkhart(Elkhart)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 29/07
US$77
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$119
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$137/night.

US$80
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$94/night.

US$97
US$81
US$96
US$85
ComfortSuites
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$113/night.

US$71
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$83/night.

US$114
US$95
US$86
Staybridge.com
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$101/night.

US$107
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 7 August 2017

Stayed here for two nights on the weekend. There are pros and cons. The pros: This is a clean, inexpensive motel located next to Perkins, Applebees and CrackerBarrel. There are two washers and dryers for patrons' use. The rooms are good sized, have a small refrigerator and there is free WiFi offered. The front desk staff was very friendly. The cons: There is no microwave or coffepot in the rooms but there is a microwave in the breakfast room which can be used at any time. The motel has two stories but no elevator.
and the television is our room was older and didn't have the best sound. The breakfast consists of toast, bagels, and instant oatmeal. Although we stayed two nights, our room was not made up and we had to go to the front desk to ask for cleans bath towels and washcloth. There is no pool or gym. Even with the cons, we would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 27 June 2017

I stayed on Sunday night and was impressed with the cleanliness AND with the night time manager, Jackie. Sometime during the night, the area lost partial power. I use a CPAP machine....she helped me transfer to a room with power so I could continue with a good nights sleep. Great location and great price! Highly recommend!

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 18 June 2017 via mobile

I stated with them over 3 weeks had to complain many times that the bathroom wasn't being cleaned or trash not being dumped, all staff is in a hurry to charge anyone $250 for a so called cleaning charge for smoking in the room when they don't do anything after the fact but put the fee in there personal pocket

Stayed: June 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank Robert G
Reviewed 16 February 2017 via mobile

Very similar to the Motel 6. The heat never turned off woke me up several times trying to cool the room down. And yes I did turn the heat off! When I first ran the water both in the sink and in the tub it was brown not dark brown but brown. Carpets in the hallway and in the rooms seriously need replaced. For the price it's an OK stay considering the price of all of the other hotels in the area. Continental breakfast consist of cold coffee, bagels, toast with jelly and butter oh wait they also had oatmeal no milk no cream cheese. Did replace coffee when I complained of it being cold.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 2 August 2016

I checked in around 5:00/6:00 PM. The hotel is in a great location, right next to Perkins and across from Cracker Barrel. Several other amenities, including a gas station were close as well. No concerns of elevated safety issues, due to the location as well. Upon entry, I thought the lobby area was quaint and nicer than I'd anticipated after reading some other reviews. When I approached the desk to check in, there were 2 ladies talking in one of the offices just behind the reception area. In theory, they could see the front desk, but they didn't pay attention for a few minutes. Just as I went to ring their desk bell, one of the noticed me waiting and sent the other gal out to check me in. This other gal was apparently new to the desk job and was a bit slow and tedious in her efforts. Thankfully, the other lady helped her, but it was kind of annoying that there was no apology or anything and it was taking a bit of extra effort to get things done. The lady in training barely even spoke to me, but the other one did a little better, but no friendly welcome or good information about things like how the WiFi worked or some info about Continental breakfast.After that ordeal, I went to the room, which was nice enough; clean and nothing in disrepair that I noticed. When I unloaded my car, bogged down with luggage, an employee who'd been outside the entrance on smoke break, did open the door for me, so that was nice enough. Things were fine for me until around 11:00PM when I heard a loud man's voice talking and kids running up and down the hallway, being loud as well. They didn't seem to be concerned that some of us wanted to sleep. Considering they were in a room at the top of the stairwell near the main entrance, you'd think the desk would hear this commotion and maybe address the situation, but that didn't happen, either. So, if you experience something like this, don't be surprised if you have to initiate contact with the desk to complain. Breakfast was limited to coffee, oatmeal, toast, bagels. All in all, if they could jazz up breakfast a bit and really improve on customer service and consideration, this could be a really nice place.

Room Tip: "Basic needs" hotel
  • Stayed: July 2016, travelled solo