“Roger Dodger The Golden Egg”

Golden Egg Pancake House
Ranked #43 of 209 Restaurants in Elkhart
Reviewed 15 March 2018

I meet here with a group of buddies for breakfast several times a year. Great place for breakfast! Remember, all egg orders are doubled. The food is prepared the way you order it. I like their fruit plate.

Reviewed 2 January 2018 via mobile

Horrible food, ordered scrambled eggs, they were so watery that water was puddling in my plate, the service, not good at all our waitress was quite rude. When we went to the cashier to pay, I was asked if everything was good, I said no, the guy proceeded to take my money while shrugging his shoulders. Will never be back.

Reviewed 23 September 2017

I used to go to the Golden Egg more when it was off of CR 4 and always enjoyed the food. It was fresh and healthy.

Reviewed 16 August 2017 via mobile

I had never been here thought we'd stop in and see how it was
Server it's very prompt and courteous Food servings are large
Restaurant is very clean we would definitely come back again

Reviewed 3 August 2017

My husband had an omelette that he enjoyed. I, on the other hand, had Eggs Benedict Florentine that was mediocre at best. The english muffin on the bottom was dull and soggy (not toasted or browned), the ham was very tasty, the spinach was terribly salty, the eggs were over cooked with very little soft yolk left and the hollandaise sauce was bland and almost white. Very disappointed in my favorite breakfast dish. We had read the reviews and were looking forward to a much better meal.