“Best steaks in town!”

Cuisines: Barbecue, Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 21 June 2017

This place is THE place to go for the best steak and their salad bar is outstanding. Always fresh with so many choices. Nothing but great at this place for everything!

Reviewed 15 June 2017

We went to this restaurant pretty late (around 8:30-9pm) on a Saturday night after visiting Holiday World. Getting a table was not a problem.

I did not like the drink I ordered, but they were happy to remove it from the bill. The salad bar was small, but adequate and tasty. My steak was hot, juicy and delicious, but it reminded me of cuts I get at steak houses that charge half the price, so I feel this is a bit overpriced. My husband had the potato soap and salad and thought it was good. The bread was good, as well. I would try it again if I were in the area.

Reviewed 8 June 2017 via mobile

Traveling through and saw their ad in the Evansville 'magazine'. The picture of the steak in the ad and the name of the restaurant would lead one to believe the cooks can cook a steak to order. Wrong. My 'medium' rib eye was mostly between medium well and well done. My husband's medium rare was between medium and medium well. Not sure how a relatively thin 8 ounce rib eye can have 3 or 4 different distinctly differently cooked areas. The waitress and shift manager did offer to have the steaks recooked--we had ordered the evening's special, the restaurant was fairly busy, and it had taken a bit for our entrees to arrive, so we declined for fear we would then fill up at the salad bar (which was very good). Wish I had ordered soup and endless salad rather than the $30 per person special.

Would I return? I would for the salad bar......

Reviewed 7 June 2017

I think this is a great place that many people can forget about. It is tucked away in the middle of town and opens at 4. I love the salad bar and the pork chop dish. This salad bar is the best in town! GIve it a try.

Reviewed 13 April 2017 via mobile

Excellent food, superb staff... my first time and everything was fresh. Waitress made recommendations and was very pleasant. Always nice to find a mom and pop not a chain.

1  Thank Jackie M