“Great steak and salad bar”

Western Ribeye & Ribs
Ranked #59 of 420 Restaurants in Evansville
Cuisines: Barbecue, Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 29 October 2017

Best rib-eye steak I have eaten in years. Tender and cooked to perfection, Salad bar was fantastic. Fresh and tasty. The blue cheese dressing was outstanding. Loved the ambiance with scenes from late 19th and early 20th century Evansville.

Reviewed 28 August 2017 via mobile

While visiting Evansville our friends took us to Wester Ribeye and Ribs for dinner. My wife had the salad bar and soup. I ate the New York strip. The salad bar is great with a large variety of choices of vegetables and fruits. The salad dressings were fresh. My New York strip was cooked to perfection. Very tender and juicy.
We plan to return next year when in Evansville.

Reviewed 28 July 2017 via mobile

Kids menu nice - chicken tenders breast chicken good. Fried shrimp a step above pop corn shrimp - ok at best. Shrimp cocktail - 4 shrimp with sauce, dry Lemmon no crackers - 11 something. Grilled tenderloin good. Salad bar fresh with a fair variety, pickled herring, and Veleta cheese loaf with bread and butter. French fries were fresh and very good.

Reviewed 21 June 2017

This place is THE place to go for the best steak and their salad bar is outstanding. Always fresh with so many choices. Nothing but great at this place for everything!

Reviewed 15 June 2017

We went to this restaurant pretty late (around 8:30-9pm) on a Saturday night after visiting Holiday World. Getting a table was not a problem.

I did not like the drink I ordered, but they were happy to remove it from the bill. The salad bar was small, but adequate and tasty. My steak was hot, juicy and delicious, but it reminded me of cuts I get at steak houses that charge half the price, so I feel this is a bit overpriced. My husband had the potato soap and salad and thought it was good. The bread was good, as well. I would try it again if I were in the area.