“Oh Yeah !!”

Add it.
Stockwell Inn
Ranked #109 of 435 Restaurants in Evansville
Cuisines: American
Description: Jerry and Betty owned Stockwell Inn for 30 years. They worked hard to make it an Evansville tradition. Jerry has since passed and Audrey ( one of their 2 daughters) is very proud to take over to keep the family business and tradition going. Stockwell offers great food and drinks at reasonable prices, combined with great service in a relaxing atmosphere. Check us out — we are one of the only East Side taverns.
Reviewed 16 February 2016 via mobile

A tavern with great tavern beer and great tavern food. Smoke free. Great breaded tenderloins. Definitely, a must do sort of place.

Reviewed 28 February 2015

This is a great place to grab a burger or sandwich and a beer. The service and atmosphere is great as well.

Reviewed 18 February 2015 via mobile

It's not fancy but the food is good and beer is cold. My favorite is the hotbrown with spicy cheese. I recommend a side of fries to help you with the cheese. No, it's not diet friendly.

Reviewed 12 February 2015

This is what I said 2 years ago "I was looking for a tenderloin sandwich, like you could get at fairs. A buddy of mine said try the stockwell, which I had never heard of. It was just what I wanted. A perfect huge breaded tenderloin. Sides were nice, friendly atmosphere. Staff was excellent."
Guess what,it is the same. I have been there a few times in the last few years and they are always great. I took dad there this month and he is hard to please. He got grilled tenderloin, I got the fried. Both were juicy and think. Still much larger than the large bun! Good beer, but not the large choice I usually look for. I even have to give a thumbs up to the other diners, very nice crowd.

Reviewed 19 October 2014

I was referred to this place for a good meal by a local from Evansville. I had their special which was pork clippings covered in gravy, corn on the cob, a roll and salad. The pork clippings were almost all fat, the corn on the cob was mushy and had absolutely no flavor. The roll was average and the salad was good. I didn't have any of their drinks but it sounded like they had some decent drink specials. The interior is NASCAR design and done very well. The staff was friendly.

Although I was less than impressed with their food, there are certainly some positive aspects of this place which makes it worth stopping by.