“Tried something new and not disappointed!”
Review of LouVino

LouVino
Ranked #12 of 204 Restaurants in Fishers
Price range: US$20 - US$30
Reviewed 21 July 2017

Looking for a new place to try in the area, then this place is definitely a good choice. Didn't really know what to expect, but looked like a nice place from the outside,so we thought we would give it a try. Very cool ambiance and decor...loved the space. It's all small plate choices...sort of tapas style...and the food choices were very creative and different than the normal. Really loved having a different kind of dining experience than the norm and it was fun to share with everyone at the table. We ordered about 5 different dishes and all were so good...with the exception of the shishito peppers..it was fine...just a bit too mushy for my taste...the first few were fine, after that I wasn't too interested. We are more cocktail people than wine folks..and the restaurant certainly caters to wine lovers, but we really enjoyed our craft cocktails as well. Doesn't hurt they have a very good looking staff!

Reviewed 21 June 2017

Was taken here for my birthday. So happy to have a new restaurant to go too! First off, these guys really know how to make a Whiskey Sour. It is an unusual order so I don't often get first-rate ones...but they knocked it out of the park.
Second, the "small" plates are generous and delicious. The waiter suggested 2 - 3 per person. Two was plenty! And the food itself was fun and new. /stuff I would not cook at home - which is exactly what I want. Plus it is locally sourced.
My only complaint was the LOOOONG wait for dessert. It was like they got busy and forgot we existed. Oh well. I'd go back and just not order dessert.

Reviewed 19 June 2017 via mobile

Service 1/5
Food 3/5

Ordered: mimosa carafe, BLT, loaded tots, fruit side maple eggs Benedict

The service was horrendous, we were seated outside and were the last to be waited on after two other groups (equal in size to our own and 10-15 minutes after us). The waitress didn't come out for quite some time to even bring water. We were the last to receive our order. Despite having a very limited menu, they had run out of the chicken tacos (which have to marinate overnight, understandable but poor planning for Father's Day weekend). Our food was served at an appropriate temp with a nice presentation. The waitress gave us more than adequate time to converse after finishing our meal.

The BLTs, mimosas, and tots were pretty scrumptious. The BLTs were a fantastic presentation of fried green tomatoes, egg, and bacon. The mimosas were refreshing with a sharp acidity. The tots were a delectable composition with a nice seasoned ranch. I would definitely recommend the above. 4/5

The fruit cup had a very weird flavor, having pineapple and some sort of melon (like watermelon, but not having the right texture or flavor). Maybe it was old.. lots of watery fluid. At best, meh, at its worst, disgusting 1/5

Eggs Benedict, had a very weird and overpowering sweetness that wasn't a distinctly maple flavor. I feel like given the right accompaniment (comes with no sides) I could enjoy this. 2/5)

Reviewed 2 June 2017

We sat at the bar and had excellent, friendly service (thanks Ashton) and shared a variety of small plates - everything we had was exceptional. A must try is the brussel sprouts salad - it a generous size and absolutely amazing. We had the fried green tomatoes as our last dish and they seemed perfect for a dessert-ish finish. The fried chicken tacos were delicious too. We will be back to try other items on the menu!

Reviewed 30 May 2017

Visited with my daughter the day before Mother's Day & had a WONDERFUL time! Our server, Cindy was excellent; very knowledgeable about the wine offerings, just the correct amount of attentiveness, too. We tried 4 different flights of wine & were pleased with all of them. The food is very tasty, just remember it's "small plate" serving sizes ;-) Liked the decor. Can't wait to return; would like to try their weekend brunch.