“Good Food and Ambiance”

LouVino
Ranked #13 of 203 Restaurants in Fishers
Price range: US$20 - US$30
Reviewed 23 December 2017

During our visit on Christmas weekend, we came here for an early light dinner. Since I had driven from Pittsburgh, I chose not to drink any alcohol. We had a small party of 4, with one a vegan.
I believe the menu changes with the season. I liked the skirt steak with fries, fries in duck fat, roasted Brussels sprouts, sweet potato gnocchi, beef sliders. For dessert, the pistachio creme brûlée was OK; I think there was a hint of coconut, which I am not crazy about. Too bad there was no bread pudding, and there was a problem with the ice cream machine.
This place was promoted as tapas style with a Southern twist.
A quick glance at the wine list indicated that they had some good drinks, nice selection of bourbons.
Overall, a good meal with good food and ambiance.

Reviewed 22 December 2017

This restaurant is a small plate place with good and some unusual dishes. The Sunday brunch is the best with Mimosa's flowing for a flat fee and the BLT with egg on a croisant roll is the bomb!! They have wine tastings which are fun. A nice atmosphere and friendly staff!

Reviewed 20 October 2017 via mobile

Great group dinner. The atmosphere is cozy with interesting decor. Service was a high in the 3F categories...Friendly, Fast and Fabulous! Food-where to start??? The small plates were a fantastic choice for a larger group-we ordered one of everything . Must try the bacon wrapped figs and tater-tots potato dish. Local beers and good wine...will definitely be going back on my next trip. Yummmmm!!

Reviewed 4 October 2017

I really enjoyed lunches there during the summer but I believe they have changed their hours to have lunch only on Friday and the weekend. Lunch was a great bargain with delicious food at a good price. I especially loved the fried green tomatoes . Dinner was excellent but one must understand the format of sharable plates. Everything I had at several lunches and one dinner was yummy!

Reviewed 17 September 2017 via mobile

It's a chain, so you can expect something to remain across the brand. (Fishers is, somehow, the land of chain restaurants). The wine is wonderful and the wine flights allow you to compare three different wines against each other. Make sure you add the cheese in with the flight! Prices by the glass are affordable and varied.
Don't skip the bacon wrapped dates, holy smokes are they great! This is a small plates place, and had some meals large enough to shares, but the tapas are varied and delicious! The duck fat frites are unholy, so be prepared to apologise to all that is good and holy in the world. They are mouth watering and you may feel bad about eating frites cooked in duck fat.
Service was friendly and very knowledgeable. We will definitely go back!