“Great food”

Cracker Barrel
Ranked #16 of 210 Restaurants in Fishers
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 1 June 2018 via mobile

Comfort food. Got the campfire beef and sweet tea. It was so good and I took it back to my hotel where I could get out of my work clothes and just chill out.
Cracker Barrel always comes through and this one didn’t disappoint.

Reviewed 17 April 2018

You can always depend on Cracker Barrel for a great, well rounded, good as home-cooked meal! The variety is awesome, and in the colder months it's so welcoming and warm to have the fireplace nearby. I love all the veggies they have, the baked sweet potato is top-notch, the green beans taste like ones I cook fresh from the garden. They have a Reuben that puts most German restaurants and Deli's to shame-it's terrific!. The macaroni and cheese is so creamy it melts in your mouth. The sweet tea is a fav and so is the Coca Cola Cake with ice cream. They use an ice cream that is specifically made for them and it's wonderful with flecks of vanilla bean in it. Their fruit cobblers are also delish-Blackberry and Peach are my favs. They have a superb breakfast menu and their pancakes are far superior to Bob Evans or iHOP. They are light and fluffy and perfect-if you get fruit topping for them it's almost a sin-but a lovely one! I also love the grits and the turnip greens and the pinto beans with chow-chow relish. You can buy the chow-chow relish in jars, it's great to have on hand at home to use to top hot dogs or burgers or to dollop on a bowl of bean soup. The food here is so inviting and so comforting-reminds you of home.

Reviewed 26 March 2018

Had a fifteen minute wait on a busy Friday evening, but once seated and ordered were served promptly. Our party of 7 was checked frequently and any needs were quickly met. The food was typical Cracker Barrel fare which seems to be pretty uniform at all their restaurant. The building design ensures that they are all noisy.

Reviewed 25 March 2018

Whenever I am close to a Cracker Barrel, I don't miss an opportunity to walk in for some of their southern style food.

Reviewed 17 March 2018 via mobile

The cod special at CB used to be a favorite of ours, but we quit ordering it some time ago as it lost its flavor and freshness. We took a chance last night and again ordered it. We are pleased to say it once again hit the spot. The batter was improved and the cod was fresh tasting and flaky. We were very pleased to find it had recaptured its mojo!

1  Thank DMJA21