“One of Indy's Best”
Review of Yats

Yats
Ranked #22 of 203 Restaurants in Fishers
Reviewed 28 March 2018

I love Yats! Their staff is always amazing, cheerful and fun to interact with! The food is ready super fast and it's always delicious. I've been to probably every Yats in Indiana and they all have this in common. Wonderful service that you don't find everywhere these days :)

Reviewed 25 February 2018

Yats is my favorite low/moderate cost restaurant of all time. I have visited mutiple store locations, including this one, dozens of times. Unfortunately, this was the first time I have been disappointed.
To be fair, we ordered two diffferent entrees. One, the Caribbean Jerk Etouffee was great, up to the normal standard. The second one was a big fail. The Jambalaya was terrible. I like spicy foods, but this dish had been wildly over spiced. I suspect this was just an aberation, and will return to this location again. But I may be reluctant to order the jambalaya.

Reviewed 23 January 2018

My favorite dish is the B&B, which is sweet with a spicy kick to it. It is a beans and corn mixture over rice. Served with out of this world grilled to perfection bread. We always get an extra loaf! Service is fast and food is very affordable. We carry out most of the time, but there are plenty of tables to sit down to a good meal.

Reviewed 21 December 2017 via mobile

This place is perfect in the fall or winter when you are looking for some good hot (sometimes spicy) comfort food. It’s always quick, easy and relatively cheap. Lunch time may be a little crowded though. I’ve had a few things on the menu but can’t get away from the crawfish etouffee. And the garlic bread is fantastic!

Reviewed 29 October 2017

I am so grateful for this casual and affordable food option. Chili cheese etouffee is a must! Even my young boys love this kind of meal (along with crusty and buttery bread).