AmericInn Hotel & Suites Indianapolis
Hampton.com
US$79
SpringHill Suites Indianapolis Fishers(Fishers)(Great Value!)
US$106
US$100
HIExpress.com
  • Breakfast included
US$111
All reviewsfront deskroom was cleanenglish muffinswafflesexercise roomsausagebusiness centerlocation was perfecthot tubindoor poolwould definitely stay here againstayed for nightsfree breakfastrestaurants and shoppingenjoyed my stayoff the highwayking bed
Reviewed 18 April 2018

Room was VERY CLEAN, service overwhelming, cant think of how things could have been better.
The room was spotless, the property was very safe, very good location, would recommend to anyone..
Breakfast was good and more then filling, was considering going to Cracker Barrel next door but then saw the FRE Lobby Breakfast and decided to stay and spend time with my fellow guests.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 16 April 2018

Stayed here for 1 night after spending the day at the Children's museum. The breakfast was really good. The rooms were nice. The pool and hot tub area were nice. For the price worth the stay. Close to restaurants and IKEA. Front desk staff was always super nice and friendly.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with AmericInn Hotels and Suites
Reviewed 10 April 2018

My husband and I have stayed at this hotel several times in the past and we love stopping at it on way through Indiana. Just north of Indianapolis, it is located in a great area right off the freeway. The hotel is always clean and well maintained. On our last trip I injured my knee earlier in the day and when we arrived at the hotel we were very surprised to learn that we had been upgraded from a reserved King Room to a Suite. The room was perfect for us. My husband was able to relax in the Jacuzzi tub while I rested with ice on my knee. He was then able to not disturb me as he was able to sit in the sitting room and work on his laptop while I rested my injured knee in the King bed. It was a very enjoyable evening!

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with AmericInn Hotels and Suites
Reviewed 25 March 2018

We were very pleasantly surprise with our stay . The room was nice and clean. As was the entire hotel. The pool and hot were very nice. The free breakfast the next morning was very good and filling. Location was very nice.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 19 March 2018

We stayed in a king suite. Just inside the main hall door is the first room. It has a pull-out couch, double size, desk, chair, TV, fridge, sink, MW. leading into the bathroom is a pocket door. This suite had a large bathroom, with shower, separate jet tub, with two sinks on either side. Another pocket door leads to a king bed, hanger area. The entire hotel is very clean, no cracks or deterioration anywhere. Fishers is a very good community. This hotel is conveniently located. Breakfast has waffle makers, three hot choices, pastries, cereal, oatmeal, fruit, milk, yogurt. Hot choices included cheese omelets, bacon or ham, sausage. Meats were rotated. Front desk is very friendly. This hotel has plenty of grass areas to walk a dog. This hotel is pet-friendly, with only a one time 25 dollar fee per entire stay. The elevator is very adequate. An indoor pool area also has a hot tub. Both are clean and very usable. This hotel has an exercise room. The management is very helpful, intelligent, responsive. We enjoyed our stay.

Room Tip: Book at least six weeks in advance on third party sights to get better rates.
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family