“Always gives me wrong order”
Review of Panera Bread

Panera Bread
Ranked #68 of 203 Restaurants in Fishers
Reviewed 24 March 2018 via mobile

They gave me the wrong order again and it wasn’t even just a wrong order it was a whole salad box with a small portion of pathetic lettuce inside like somebody doesn’t care about what they do. Whenever I come to this Panera they always give me the wrong order and I’m tired of it.

Reviewed 30 December 2017

For what one receives, this place is a bit pricey.

I had the steak sandwich....the meat was so gristly that I could not bite through it. And when I pulled it out I was unable to chew it up....had to spit it in my napkin....probably lost about 25% of the sandwich......I don't know what kind of "steak" it would have been.

My wife was not impressed with her sandwich either.

Worse...The men's restroom floor was sticky, indicating that it was dirty and the toilet was full....automatic flushing mechanism obviously not operative. This is not good for one's appetite.

Will not be returning.

Reviewed 22 December 2017

We love this place, so handy and the breakfast items awesome Good cup of coffee and plenty of tasty pastries We love to come here for lunch as well, soup and sandwich....I really like the black bean, or squash soups, and sandwich choices are great.

Reviewed 2 October 2017

The Breakfast was Yummy. Had the Spinach & Artichoke Souffle and I could not resist trying the Caramel Apple Thumbprint. Both we very good. I should have breakfast at Panera more often.

Reviewed 22 July 2017

I have been here for a lunch a number of time in June and July. Food is good, but a bit pricey compared to other sandwich shops in the area. Service is a bit slow; seems like they need more help.