Hampton Inn and Suites Indianapolis - Fishers
US$79
US$76
US$97
Hotels.com
SpringHill Suites Indianapolis Fishers(Fishers)(Great Value!)
US$106
US$113
  • Breakfast included
US$133
US$115
All reviewssuper targetevening receptionfront deskawesome staffbeds were comfortablevery clean hotelwould stay here againfitness centerhilton honorsbreakfast staffklipsch music centergreat place to stayguest roomsoatmealcomplimentary breakfastconvenient locationnice area
Reviewed 27 March 2018

Arrived and discovered that our room had been downgraded from a studio suite to regular room without our knowledge. The manager admitted the hotel was overbooked and that we should have been told about the change - after an employee claimed we hadn't booked a suite. We had email proof and the manager offered a discount due to their negligence. After the inauspicious beginning, our stay was enjoyable. Hotel is clean, staff friendly, breakfast has fewer selections than many other hotels but overall a comfortable stay. Obviously, they need to work on their overbooking issues. Had we not complained, their negligence would not have been acknowledged at all.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank wanderingweavers
Reviewed 22 March 2018 via mobile

This was my first stay at this hotel and I was very impressed with everything. I’d definitely like to say a special thanks to Anastasia for giving me a spectacular rate. She really helped me out with that. My room was clean and comfortable. Although there was a hair on my sheets/bed, I told Will and he apologized for the hair on the bed. I went to get the rest of my luggage and him and Brenda were changing my sheets together when I came back to the room. That is super service. This is a hotel that cares. I will definitely return to this location

Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 20 March 2018 via mobile

One of the best locations to stay in Fishers. Clean rooms, a good quality breakfast and had a modern and clean fitness center. WiFi was great and provided a fast connection. Always enjoy staying here when in town.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Ben H
Reviewed 18 March 2018

Hampton hotels have become the McDonalds of industry. Very predictable, consistent and great locations. This location offers evening reception, great breakfast with fresh fruit. Lifetime fitness is across the street.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
1  Thank Clark S
Reviewed 5 March 2018

The room was very clean and the beds were comfortable. The breakfast was well stocked and the older gentleman who tended to the breakfast area was very helpful and obviously took pride in his work. Offerings included hot and cold items. Coffee and tea are always available in the lobby. The location is excellent--literally right next to a Starbucks and within less than 5 minute drive to Super Target, Steak and Shake, McDonalds, Five Guys, etc. There is limited parking in front of the hotel. The pool is currently closed. The front desk worker on the evening of our arrival was not particularly enthusiastic, but it didn't really affect my stay. I would not recommend any rooms on the first floor. It is very loud due to staff rolling carts on the tile floor, going in and out of rooms using a beeping key code, and talking loudly near the front desk. Rooms on floors 2 and up would not have these issues. Housekeeping was solid. Quick to find right off the exit.

Room Tip: above rooms on the first floor due to staff noise
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family