“I Want to Come Back “Pho” More...”

Chao Vietnamese Street Food
Ranked #44 of 204 Restaurants in Fishers
Reviewed 23 May 2018

After quick, cheerful service, a yummy pork spring roll, half a great shrimp sandwich and a cup of (round) steak pho, I was totally full and ready for the rest of my day. I would come here again in a minute.

Reviewed 22 March 2018 via mobile

Tried Chao with a group of friends. Spring rolls were amazing! I had the shrimp bah mi sandwich. The filling was delicious but the bread roll it was on was just too much for me:(
I will definitely go back to try the pho. My friends all got different meats & loved it!
Service was good.

Reviewed 8 March 2018 via mobile

Tofu Avocado spring roll w chicken sandwich.
Outstanding!
I am often passing through Indy and want to get to the north side before I stop for lunch.
Guaranteed this will be a return stop!

Reviewed 22 January 2018

I've eaten here several times now and never been disappointed, The pho is delicious and the spring rolls fresh and yummy.

Thank Dorothy / Thoma... M
Reviewed 3 January 2018

Met for early dinner and had a great all around experience. Aesthetically, this is not your hip, contemporary place but the service and food makes up for any lack of atmosphere. We had the following: appetizer-spring rolls and pho (broth), vegetarian banh mi (spicy vegetarian sandwich), shrimp com (flavorul sauteed shrimp over white, jasmine rice) and the bubble waffle with fresh fruit and ice cream for dessert. Start to finish everything was tasty. Service was timely and attentive and also patient when needing to explain what items were - this proved helpful as first time Vietnamese cuisine eaters. For two the bill came to $40 before tip so definitely reasonable prices too.