“Just say NO to their version of French Toast”
Review of Sunrise Cafe

Sunrise Cafe
Ranked #33 of 203 Restaurants in Fishers
Reviewed 24 September 2017

For the first time in about 10 years of patronage, ordered a side of French Toast. Big mistake and what a disappointment! This is NOT French Toast!! It was a piece of regular loaf bread cut in half and looked like 2 small pancakes on the plate. This is not French Toast and not up to the other standards of this establishment. Would be better off just taking French Toast off the menu.
On a better note, love the chicken salad on a croissant with to-die-for potato chips.

Reviewed 21 September 2017

This is our breakfast place. It is sometimes hard to get a table, and there are usually several groups waiting, especially on Mothers or Fathers Day or if you have a large group (of 7 or more). However, once you are seated and have ordered, the food comes out quickly and prepared as requested. This is the only place my granddaughter will order biscuits and gravy!

Reviewed 20 September 2017

First time at this awesome little place and not the last. I made it just in time for a nice simple lunch. My bowl of chicken noodle soup hit the spot! The broth was slightly thickened, rich and flavorful. It was full of hearty noodles, and chicken chunks. The side order of three breadsticks was amazing! I am a baker and these breadsticks were made with love. They were very large covered with butter and garlic and fresh out of the oven.
The servers were super friendly and took excellent care of me.
I decided to take home a couple of cinnamon rolls for breakfast. Another home baked hit for me. The rolls came with a small container of icing to drizzle on top of your warmed roll. My Oh!
I will definitely return to this sweet place.
The atmosphere is more old school cafe, with a long bar and stools and small tables and chairs. Seating looks to be around 30-40 tops.
Parking is always a challenge in Noblesville. If you can, park in the metered parking lot south of the restaurant. Its a quick walk from there.
Looks like you can order carry out as well.

Reviewed 25 August 2017

The omelets here are simply the Best! I like to choose my own ingredients which you can do from a large selection of items. They are big and fluffy and great tasting. Their homemade breads are all delicious, and the raisin toast with icing is so good. The homemade strawberry jam is wonderful too. The hashbrowns are so crisp and good coffee. The service is always consistently good and friendly. They have great soups and sandwiches for lunch too. This is a truly great family restaurant with something for everyone.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 19 June 2017 via mobile

This one should be renamed Sunset Cafe. Without warning we were placed in a dirty room with no windows, blank walls and fluorescent lights. The room wasn't set up with the normal things like sugar, table service, coffee pots, etc. Breakfast took 2 Hours. Small menu. Over 1.5 hour wait for food that came complete with a coarse and curly black hair. My complaint to the owner at the cash register was greeted with no apologies. She recommended, "reflect your feelings in your tip" which I would never do. What owner would recommend that underpaid servers take the blame for their own shortcomings? Shame on you Sunrise Cafe, we trusted you to give us a good experience and you made us all feel gross inside and you were happy to take our money without batting an eye.