“Good Barbecue”

Big Daddy's Barbeque
Ranked #6 of 91 Restaurants in Gary
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed 16 March 2016 via mobile

Love this place and the service is exceptional. Sunday soul food dinners are to die for. I would recommend this place, you wouldn't regret it.

Reviewed 9 February 2016

The title tells it all. Had heard a few people comment about the BBQ. Even saw where Steve Harvey voted it as a top restaurant. I guess he really doesn't know real winners (chuckle). Maybe I'm just a little jaded by my own barbecue or had to high of expectations.

Reviewed 28 October 2015

Big Daddy's pork rib tips and the sauce is very good, however, you may get 2 or 3 pieces that are tough and chewy. Depending on the time of day, the wait can be long. I ordered beef ribs once and I waited 45 minutes. I no longer order beef ribs for that reason. And no, it was NOT worth the wait. Overall, I am please with the tips and jerk chicken wings. They have bottled pop which I prefer to fountain drinks. My advice, call first if you can. It will save you a lot of waiting time, especially on Saturday afternoons.

Reviewed 26 October 2015

The turkey rib tips are great as well as the regular rib tips the sauce is good call ahead it is always a wait.

Reviewed 23 October 2015

Had this BBQ at a event for the first time and it was amazing. So went to check it out for myself. Great value, most of the days they have specials. The rib special is kind of small so make sure you order at least 2 portions. So far the rib tips was the best meat I had there. Will definitely go again!

Been to Big Daddy's Barbeque? Share your experiences!