“Loud and worth it”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 6 March 2018

I'll tell you up front - get there early on the weekend or stick to a weeknight, because room is limited in the bar, and it's not much better in the main dining area. But the atmosphere is fun and energetic, and the food is fantastic. There are so many different options, and while I like my old favorites, I've never been disappointed by trying something new. Don't drink, so I can't tell you how the beer is, but judging by how fast other customers suck it down, I'm guessing it's pretty great as well.

Reviewed 5 March 2018 via mobile

We had melt-in-your-mouth pot roast and the sausage sampler both of which were totally delicious! Loved that the sausage came from a local Meat Company. Also the staff was very friendly. The environment was comfortable and inviting. We are not big beer drinkers but they do have a microbrew and had several to choose from.

Reviewed 4 March 2018

I normally dine here with a group of 15-18 women. They are always able to accommodate and seat us in a private room. The food and service has always been outstanding. A great local eatery and brewery.

Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

This is a nice restaurant/brewery. Nice little bar area to relax and have a beer. Nice family dining area as well. Really good food and atmosphere. Excellent service and an awesome General manager! If you are by here stop and have some awesome food and some really good beer brewed there!

Reviewed 3 March 2018 via mobile

This place is fine. Used to be much better when they were seeking customers and building a brand. Here is an example. A teacher I know who brought us there our first time 4 years ago was 4 visits from being in the 100 club and being recognized with her own stein. For her it was important. They changed the rules... upped it to 200 and wouldn't give her the stein. This says TONS about the ownership and management frankly. Since hearing the story I don't go as often... and less teachers do too. They won't notice. They are now successful. Like I said. With success came cocky... they don't really care about the customer like they used to.

1  Thank Dave H