“Not much food”

OR
Get food delivered
Ranked #33 of 215 Restaurants in Greenwood
Reviewed 8 March 2021 via mobile

I ordered a bowl potato soup. It does taste good. But the bowl was only half full. So I am still hungry. It's not worth the price they charge.....

Date of visit: March 2021
Write a reviewReviews (45)

Reviewed 16 March 2020 via mobile

we stopped here on the way to the airport, the salad we had was excellent. the iced tea also very good.

Date of visit: March 2020
Reviewed 20 March 2019

They are very accommodating here. Very fast service and great food, the only negative is the price because it’s like Panera and it’s a little bit pricey. But I would totally eat here if I wanted any type of deli food or had good eats.

Date of visit: February 2019
Reviewed 31 January 2019 via mobile

I’m a health nut and eat very clean and natural as much as I can. Can’t for the like of me figure what it is that gives me a Bloated raging indigestion every time I eat a sandwich here. Maybe the dressing or the bread. Frustrating as it’s generally a go to place for others. Going to shy away. Great tea though.

Date of visit: January 2019
Reviewed 2 October 2018 via mobile

My sister introduced me to this place and again another local restaurant I had missed. There were so many choices and I ended up with twice the amount I could possibly eat but it didn't go to waste. We discovered it's easy for 2 people to order different sandwiches and trade half of everything to make an even better food adventure. You can't go wrong here!

Date of visit: August 2018