“Best pizza in town”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 28 June 2016

We have people from out of town that make sure that they go to House of Pizza. During lunch hour they have salad bar which can't be beat, comes with pizza and different meats, and deserts.

Reviewed 15 June 2016 via mobile

This is my favorite pizza in all of Northwest Indiana. All ways a great time if with family or friends. Love the atmosphere and the service is great. Like that if we have a large party we can get a private room. Great for pickup and carry out. Ingredients are always fresh and delicious. Always my first choice for pizza.

Reviewed 12 June 2016 via mobile

They food is great. I love they pizza. Seated quickly. Certain times of day I think they need more staff to cut the wait down and accomadate our wait til the food is ready. Overall I'll keep visiting

1  Thank MzWhite1
Reviewed 26 May 2016

House of Pizza has a pasta bar that is fabulous!! The chef (Chuck) goes out of his way to make sure that you have a good experience and that the food is perfect.

1  Thank Sharon N
Reviewed 20 March 2016

This used to be the best pizza around. Not anymore. On the most recent pizza I ordered, the ingredients were very diminutive. There was no cheese in the last inch and a half from the edge and very little cheese all over. It was wafer-thin. I like thin pizza but this is what I would call a budget pizza. And, it was not inexpensive.
Recently the other orders I've placed were missing something or prepared badly. My favorite pasta dish, Cajun chicken penne had runny, tasteless sauce and raw vegetables. I recently ordered a panini sandwich that came to me soggy and not toasted, at all.
The management (Dan) does not care for constructive criticism so he won't get it, nor my business. I don't know why he would be so defensive, I wasn't asking for a discount or replacement, just reporting it. Otherwise, how do you know how your team is doing?Too bad since this was once my favorite place. I have eaten from this restaurant at least twice a week, and recommened it to many people, but, what do I know? Also, I have lived near this establishment for 50+ years. It is not what it used to be. Many regulars have been disappearing one by one. Take it from me, pass it by. There are way too many other choices close enough with better food.

2  Thank Patricia n

Been to House of Pizza? Share your experiences!