“What a burger!”

Old School Cafe
Ranked #2 of 21 Restaurants in Huntingburg
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 8 February 2016 via mobile

This place was great! I had the Stadium Burger and it was definitely worth cheering for! The patties we done to perfection and flavorful. Plenty of cheese as a cheeseburger should have. And the bacon was like a cherry on top! I'll definitely make the hour drive back to this place to have another one of these delicious burgers soon. Also, as an added bonus, service was excellent.

Reviewed 25 December 2015 via mobile

We went in hungry and left stuffed! The sandwiches were great proportions, well cooked, and the dessert was simply divine. We are so glad we stopped there!

Bob A, Owner at Old School Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded 29 November 2017

We're so glad that you enjoyed your experience! Thank you for the review.

Reviewed 24 October 2015 via mobile

The menu was sparse for breakfast. The eggs were a little greasy and overdone. The toast came dry and cold. It was not what I would call poor or bad, but, I would not recommend.

If the menu had more to offer and one other person on staff to cook, I might try again.

1  Thank Rick P
Reviewed 9 October 2015

I really like eating there, good service and good food! One of the best places to get a side salad, just perfect. Love the fish and chips, big portions and good prices! Sort of miss the Bison burger, but I will get over it. I also like the atmosphere of the old building. Really good place to eat!

Reviewed 16 August 2015

Let's start on a good note, the water was very good. My wife's meal was a small to average size, "overcooked" burger with mushrooms and Swiss cheese, it was served with chips and a pickle spear. The mushroom burger was the special of the day at only $6.50. I'm sure the burger patty came from a box (once frozen) and the waitress did not ask about cooking preference. My meal was what they called a "chicken fajita", I took a chance. What I got was a 9" flour tortilla filled with a little shredded chicken, some uncooked onions and green peppers and too much American cheese. The tortilla was then folded in half and heated on a grill or in a pan and served with some chips and a little salsa. The chicken fajita was $8.99 and a true disappointment. Back to that good note, the water was really good, and needed to wash down some really bad food!

1  Thank Jeff P