US$65
La Quinta Inn & Suites Indianapolis South(Indianapolis)(Great Value!)
US$84
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$97/night.

US$141
US$127
GardenInn.com
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$156/night.

US$148
EmbassySuites.com
  • Breakfast included
US$54
Hotels.com
Baymont by Wyndham Indianapolis(Indianapolis)(Great Value!)
US$99
The Alexander(Indianapolis)
US$179
  • Restaurant
Holiday Inn Indianapolis North/Carmel(Indianapolis)(Great Value!)
US$112
US$98
Hotels.com
Candlewood Suites Indianapolis(Indianapolis)(Great Value!)
US$113
US$95
CandlewoodSuites
All reviewswet barindianapolis airportfree shuttleearly flightfree breakfastoutdoor poolthe shuttle drivernice hotelliving areanice breakfastdefinitely stay here againoatmealminute driverooms are spaciouslate at nightthe staff was friendly and helpfulfront desk clerk
Reviewed 9 April 2018

Enjoyed our stay, and would stay again. We just stayed over night. We were in town for a cheer competition. Breakfast was good, and rooms were very clean. The staff was very friendly and helpful. We had no compliants.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
Bill S, General Manager at Hyatt Place Indianapolis Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 11 April 2018

Thank you for your feedback, we hope to see you again soon for the next cheer competition!

Reviewed 22 March 2018 via mobile

We found the hotel in a quite area near the airport. There isn’t much going on as far as places to eat or things to do like downtown. The hotel was very clean, the staff was very friendly, and the price was reasonable. We really enjoyed the bar and food area later at night. The suite had plenty of room with two beds and a fold out couch. The only downside to the room was the shower/bathroom area is pretty small. They could add more outlets in the room too. Overall, very impressed with the hotel and the way it’s run.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank mehink

Thank you so much for your feedback. I can assure you that your comments will be shared with the appropriate departments and addressed accordingly. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 12 March 2018

The staff were very friendly and accomodating to our needs and desires. The breakfast was good, much better than the many hotels we stayed at while traveling across the country. Great location, close to the interstate with easy access.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 March 2018

Very nice hotel. Quiet and clean! The breakfast was AWESOME!! I loved it, especially the sausage links and eggs. So many options! There was a super gym that our boys really enjoyed using. The pool is only outdoors, which was not a happy finding for teenage boys. The only negative is that we stayed at the Hyatt Place in Sevierville, Tennessee. When I checked in, they recognized immediately that I was a Hyatt Rewards member and gifted me with a bag of snacks, nutrient bars, mints and a water and repeatedly thanked me for my loyalty. I actually chose the Indy Hyatt Place because of that experience. When I checked into the Indy location, my rewards membership was never mentioned. They were very polite and friendly, but didn’t recognize my association at all. They definitely need to add that into their introductory customer service presentation!!

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 9 March 2018 via mobile

Terrible internet for my last 6 visits , the business center looks like it was for the cool aid stand business , one computer in the lobby. I called their tech support 5 hours working on the internet gave up and went over to the hotel next store great internet that I’m with and have gold used in lobby guest .

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business