All reviewsrain showerboutique hotelruth's chrisbrick wallrestoration hardwareb spothuge flat screen tvindustrial lookamazing bathroomeasy access to restaurantsblackout shadesnorth sideroom decorordered room servicecool hotelkeystone mallbedroom area
Reviewed 2 May 2018 via mobile

This hotel is one of the nicest places we have ever stayed at. The decor is chic and industrial and super cool. The minute you walk in the door you feel comfortable. It smells amazing. Staff was extremely friendly and helpful. The room was awesome. Huge flat screen tv. Comfortable bed and pillows. Dual shower head. Not a single complaint. Highly recommend.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
IronworksHotelIndy, General Manager at Ironworks Hotel Indy, responded to this reviewResponded 18 May 2018

Thank you, Jodi, for sharing your experience that earned us a stellar rating! Our innovative hotel concept blends chic ambiance with comfortable accommodation. Most importantly, we appreciate your praises regarding our hospitable staff who undoubtedly serve as the keystone to the success of our establishment. Guests like you, who build up our reputation with reviews like these, really make us love what we do!

We can't wait to welcome you back!

Reviewed 29 April 2018

Very nice hotel and one of the top hotels in which we have stayed. The standard rooms are extremely large and are appointed nicely with such wonderful things as 75" TV, two desks, eating table and chairs, luxurious leather pull out sofa and a magnificently finished bathroom. The entire room has been well thought out and decorated in a traditional manner depicting "ironworks". I loved the brick wall on one side of the room. It really deadens the sounds from room to room. We ignored all the little "nit-picky" things we did not like since the place near perfect. If this area of town is for you, without hesitation, stay at "Ironworks".

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
IronworksHotelIndy, General Manager at Ironworks Hotel Indy, responded to this reviewResponded 30 April 2018

We are pleased to hear of our appreciation of the meticulous decor details that go into our spacious guestrooms. Our design team worked diligently to fuse 19th-century themes with modern luxury all maintaining practicality. Open-minded guests like you are a joy to host and we thank you for your sincere recommendation.

Reviewed 23 April 2018

If you'll look back, my first review of the property was not a good one. However, I know things happen, and I am always a firm believer in the fact that it's how a property/management responds to those things that can make all the difference in the world, and the Ironworks Indy is no exception! My husband and I returned a few weeks back (I wanted to review right away but TA wouldn't allow me to until the 3 month period was up) and it was AMAZING! The large room was fantastic, the in room amenities decently priced, the staff very attentive, and the breakfast in Rize was delicious! Ironworks Indy is now our #1 choice when visiting Indy and we do so frequently. Yes, it's bit of a ride to downtown, but SO worth it!!! You won't be disappointed!

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Adamsfamily520
IronworksHotelIndy, General Manager at Ironworks Hotel Indy, responded to this reviewResponded 26 April 2018

We are so grateful that you and your husband gave us a second chance! Seems not only did we restore your faith in our brand, but we surpassed all expectations to earn your future loyalty. Thank you for granting myself and my team the opportunity to make it right. - Amy Isbell-Williams, General Manager

Reviewed 20 April 2018 via mobile

JJ at valet is awesome! So helpful and shared many cool facts about the hotel, artwork, etc - thank you!!
All 3 restaurants are fantastic. I’ve had many business meetings here and will certainly continue.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
IronworksHotelIndy, General Manager at Ironworks Hotel Indy, responded to this reviewResponded 21 April 2018

We truly appreciate your kind words regarding our team and complex offerings. We are very fortunate to have such a great partnership with on-site restaurants and a valet company that share our hospitality values. Your compliments are not only rewarding, but also encouraging. We cannot wait to welcome you back for many more meetings to come!

Reviewed 16 April 2018

The rooms are pretty dark at night - not a lot of lighting - but I love the room decor, the hotel's design, amenities, and overall feel. I ate at the new breakfast place (Rize) every morning and they had a few decent Vegan options. The Sushi restaurant that is now part of the complex was fantastic as well!

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
IronworksHotelIndy, General Manager at Ironworks Hotel Indy, responded to this reviewResponded 19 April 2018

Our room lighting relays the idea that a bedroom is a sanctuary for decompression after a long, productive day. This is just one of the many details that ties into our hotel motto: "A Hard Day's Work Deserves a Soft Place to Lay Your Head." Though this may not have been to your liking, we are glad that this did not take away from your overall admiration for the Ironwork's "feel".

I am also pleased to share your good experiences with the on-site food vendors' management teams & chefs. I know they work very hard to provide an array of options to accommodate a range of dietary restrictions/palette preferences.

Thank you for coming and staying with us - on behalf of the entire complex, we cherish your support!