“Incredible Pizza”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 30 December 2015

We travel a lot. We try new pizza and BBQ places everywhere we go. Thr3e Wise Men pizza was an incredible surprise! Their homemade crust was the best I think I have ever had. The other ingredients were wonderful too. It was so good I purchased a gift certificate to give to some friends who live near there as a thank you gift. I can't wait to go back to Indy just so I can go back and get their pizza.

Reviewed 19 November 2015 via mobile

A modern brewpub with very good pizza. The restaurant is a new space with new eco feel. Can accommodate large groups, has a sports bar feel.

Reviewed 8 November 2015 via mobile

My wife and I were on our way downtown to eat on Virginia Ave. We were going to stop at 3 Wise on the way back to fill an empty growler. The full growler was for our neighborhood who was running the Monumental Marathon the next day.

Traffic was brutal so we decided to just stop and eat at 3Wise. So glad we made that choice. Pizza and salad were good. Oh yea, the beer was yummy as well. First Friday the growlers fill ups are only $6 which was a bonus.

The rating may have been 5 stars if our waitress was a bit more professional.

PS...our neighborhood ran a marathon time that qualified him for the Boston Marathon.

Reviewed 15 October 2015 via mobile

Great sandwiches. Decent service. Good beers. If you are in town and in the area, make this a stop. You will not be disappointed...

Reviewed 4 October 2015

Excellent food and service we love going to breweries and this one was great. We have children who often accompany us and this was very kid friendly. We will definitely visit again!!